1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

New "Meet-Up" Group - Morris County

Discussion in 'New Jersey' started by Loruber, Sep 7, 2015.

1. Loruber

Loruber

Driving:
    UberX
    Meet-Up Group starting for Morris County and Surrounding areas. The first meeting will be on Monday, September 14th @ Grasshopper off the Green at 7:00, 41 Morris Street in Morristown. Hope you can make it. We will probably meet once a month to collaborate with other Uber Drivers/Partners maybe have a beer or two. Come and help us become more profitable and effective. Share ideas and strategies. This is not a time for complaints, that is what the Forum is for; this is meant to be productive, helpful and a time to meet fellow drivers. Ubers working together for power & profits

Last edited: Sep 7, 2015
    TatiCsoul, MoneyUber4 and Nagodesi like this.
  2. MoneyUber4

MoneyUber4

Driving:
    UberX
    Ok - lets do it drivers.

Can I invite my printer? We need business cards. "Independent Drivers of NJ"

Last edited: Sep 8, 2015
    Loruber likes this.
  3. TatiCsoul

TatiCsoul

Driving:
    UberX
    Sounds good!

Loruber likes this.
  4. gmc

gmc

Driving:
    UberX
    Sounds good

5. Loruber

Loruber

Driving:
    UberX
    It seems as though only 4 people, including me, are interested in getting together. Do we still want to get together?

6. TatiCsoul

TatiCsoul

Driving:
    UberX
    I'm down ...but I'm pretty sure there will be other Uber drivers there. I meet up with a few of them every wknd.

7. ED 117

ED 117

Driving:
    UberX
    I'm in , but we have to setup a met up location that will be ok for everyone.

8. TatiCsoul

TatiCsoul

Driving:
    UberX
    Hazlet and morris co... you would probably have to start your own group over in south jersey

9. MoneyUber4

MoneyUber4

Driving:
    UberX
    Let me suggest to do a group telephone conference.

Free conference service and we can all joint I believe up to 100 persons. It will be easy to discuss initial points.

Please ck

https://www.freeconferencecall.com

Publish the phone number that we have to dial / time and lets do it.

We can save time and keep working.

10. David68NJ

David68NJ

I will try to come to Morristown tonight - I am looking forward to meeting other Uber drivers.

TatiCsoul likes this.
  11. MoneyUber4

MoneyUber4

Driving:
    UberX
    OK. I will be coming too.

12. TatiCsoul

TatiCsoul

Driving:
    UberX
    I'm not sure if yous guys showed up ... But I walked in and walked out... Is anyone still here ? I did get there really late....sorry!

Last edited: Sep 14, 2015
  13. David68NJ

David68NJ

I give TatiCsoul and myself 5 Stars for showing up and having a woNderful, insightful chat for about an hour and a half - everyone else gets a 1 star!!

TatiCsoul likes this.
  14. TatiCsoul

TatiCsoul

Driving:
    UberX
    Well.. It was nice meeting you fellow uber driver!...hopefully next time more will show up! Maybe the grasshopper is not the ideal location being that its loud in there but there's always the dunk in donuts on the corner. And we all know we LOVE/need our coffee...uber on!