• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

New "Meet-Up" Group - Morris County

Loruber

Meet-Up Group starting for Morris County and Surrounding areas. The first meeting will be on Monday, September 14th @ Grasshopper off the Green at 7:00, 41 Morris Street in Morristown. Hope you can make it. We will probably meet once a month to collaborate with other Uber Drivers/Partners maybe have a beer or two. Come and help us become more profitable and effective. Share ideas and strategies. This is not a time for complaints, that is what the Forum is for; this is meant to be productive, helpful and a time to meet fellow drivers. Ubers working together for power & profits

Last edited:

MoneyUber4

Ok - lets do it drivers.

Can I invite my printer? We need business cards. "Independent Drivers of NJ"

Last edited:

gmc

Meet-Up Group starting for Morris County and Surrounding areas. The first meeting will be on Monday, September 14th @ Grasshopper off the Green at 7:00, 41 Morris Street in Morristown. Hope you can make it. We will probably meet once a month to collaborate with other Uber Drivers/Partners maybe have a beer or two. Come and help us become more profitable and effective. Share ideas and strategies. This is not a time for complaints, that is what the Forum is for; this is meant to be productive, helpful and a time to meet fellow drivers. Ubers working together for power & profits
Sounds good

Loruber

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It seems as though only 4 people, including me, are interested in getting together. Do we still want to get together?

TatiCsoul

It seems as though only 4 people, including me, are interested in getting together. Do we still want to get together?
I'm down ...but I'm pretty sure there will be other Uber drivers there. I meet up with a few of them every wknd.

MoneyUber4

Let me suggest to do a group telephone conference.

Free conference service and we can all joint I believe up to 100 persons. It will be easy to discuss initial points.

Please ck

https://www.freeconferencecall.com

Publish the phone number that we have to dial / time and lets do it.

We can save time and keep working.

TatiCsoul

I'm not sure if yous guys showed up ... But I walked in and walked out... Is anyone still here ? I did get there really late....sorry!

Last edited:

David68NJ

I give TatiCsoul and myself 5 Stars for showing up and having a woNderful, insightful chat for about an hour and a half - everyone else gets a 1 star!!

TatiCsoul

Well.. It was nice meeting you fellow uber driver!...hopefully next time more will show up! Maybe the grasshopper is not the ideal location being that its loud in there but there's always the dunk in donuts on the corner. And we all know we LOVE/need our coffee...uber on!