• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

New Jersey 5am

Cayce

I'm going to need to be picked up at 5am ish. Maybe as early as 4:15am on the 21st. Is this an abnormal / hard time to get a ride??

Would love to get some feedback quickly on this!

turbovator

I'm going to need to be picked up at 5am ish. Maybe as early as 4:15am on the 21st. Is this an abnormal / hard time to get a ride??

I might be a might bit helpful if you
gave the pickup and drop off locations . The only information stated is the time!!

Tommy Tours

First what area do you need a ride from. Second if it's a popular area no. Just call about 20-15 minutes before.

Cayce

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sorry.

Monmouth Junction is the general area. But the drop off seems to be the controversy. EWR (Newark Airport).

DonCie

I can tell you that there are not always drivers available at that time in the morning. Most drivers start about after 6:00 or later in the princeton area. It would be good to book driver a day or two ahead of the scheduled day that you need the ride. Just request a driver now and call that driver once he/she accepts your request, talk to him/her. I drive that area all the time and would be willing but I am not too willing to put my number here but I will give you my email is donaldciesielski at yahoo. And I drive to Newark airport very often.

DonCie

That is com at yahoo with my name preceding it and a dot after it yahoo. I have to really sneak in anything that remotely looks like a link and that is the best I can do.

Tony from New Jersey

Monmouth junction is NOT close to Princeton. I would suggest making an arrengment with Uber. If it is EWR, it would be around $ 90 (rough estimate). Putting pick up and drop off location in the app, would give you better estimate. I can do it, if you like. pm me if interested.

mazen

Monmouth junction is NOT close to Princeton. I would suggest making an arrengment with Uber. If it is EWR, it would be around $ 90 (rough estimate). Putting pick up and drop off location in the app, would give you better estimate. I can do it, if you like. pm me if interested.
Monmouth Junction is about 5 miles from Princeton
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Monmouth+Junction,+South+Brunswick+Township,+NJ/Terminal+B,+E.W.R.,+Newark,+NJ/@40.4489184,-74.3672865,13z/data=!4m8!4m7!1m2!1m1!1s0x89c3dcdc8f055acf:0xc167d3b98d3e1a1f!1m2!1m1!1s0x89c252f12cfec2fd:0x254c0b3ce9cb61da!3e0

SibeRescueBrian

I don't know if you've arranged a ride yet, but I'm in Monmouth Junction most days around that time because I have a regular who I drop off there between 4 & 4:15. Usually, I get pinged within minutes after she's home. If you want, I can turn on my app at 4:55am on the 21st, and you can page me. I'll most likely be the only one in the area. If someone's closer, that's fine, too.

Debz

Hi,
I stay in Maple Shade -New Jersey, I would need a Uber ride to the Phily airport on 6am Friday (11th Dec) morning , hope I would not have problems getting a uber ride. Please let mw know

Debz

Hi,
I stay in Maple Shade -New Jersey, I would need a Uber ride to the Phily airport on 6am Friday (11th Dec) morning , hope I would not have problems getting a uber ride. Please let mw know

Cayce

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Megatron because uber doesn't let you get an idea for someone who is new how available the rides are. With spotty reviews and in my case awful service I completely understand the need to ask. I did end up getting a driver. He ended up charging me almost 5 times the amount quoted. Apparently there was am error.

Later on my trip back I made a mistake by using an expired credit card. It was stupid but got me banned. Took uber 3 days to get back to me to unban and I said f*** that. I will not use uber any more. But... you can most likely get a driver without an issue. I think it was a 10 minute wait for him to get to us.

ash99

Hi I need a uber around 5am from Edgewater nj to Newark Airport on Sunday the 17th. Does anyone think that should be a problem?

DonCie

Yes it will be a problem at that time I you get someone still out from Saturday night and you don't want that if he's been out all night.
I would normally but I'll be one of those left over from the night before. Try and hook up with someone now.
Too bad this new ridshare
http://lnc.hr/N8x9M
isn't working yet. It will allow scheduling.

cindimams

Hi I need a uber around 5am from Edgewater nj to Newark Airport on Sunday the 17th. Does anyone think that should be a problem?
You shouldn't have a problem at all. Edgewater is just between NJ and NYC. I hope you made it to your destination.