• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

New guy here

Gunship

Hey y'all im new here, trying to figure out how all this works before I dive in. I've got 05 Chrysler 300C and just got out of the military. I'm in Pensacola Florida. Any and all advice/wisdom helps. Thank in advance

Gunship

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not yet, wanting to know if anyone down my way is making money at it really. I have 3 vehicles but the 300C rides the best and has the most room. I've driven friends around before I heard about uber and they liked the car because of the privacy and ride quality.

mandreyka

I suggest try the search feature or just read read read. Im pretty new here to and there a LOT of A holes that dont want new drivers taking their money. I will answer what I have can

Gunship

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have a few friends I know would want me to drive for them cause there always traveling and needing a ride to the airport. Thanks for the heads up on the
A holes

ILoveUberSoMuch

First of all, I salute you for your service and would like to say 'thank you'.
I'd recommend you to try other avenues, As a (disabled) veteran, if you try your energy and expertise in other than ubering, you will come ahead in the game.
Good luck!

Jedi Driver

I'm a disabled Vet an get a check just need something to help out alittle.
Thank you for your service! I respect and admire you for serving our nation. Welcome to the forum! Use the search function to explore and read up on Uber issues--might help you as you try to decide if this will be a good gig for you. Best of luck--take care!

Samename

I don't find the search as useful as browsing the topics on the homepage.

You can sort by views and replies to find the popular posts.

Michael - Cleveland

I'm a disabled Vet an get a check just need something to help out alittle.
Thank you for your service.
You deserve better than Uber...
but, as a part-time gig it can be fun - and you can eek out a small profit once you learn the ropes of the system and understand your real expenses.
READ the "signatures" of "well known members" here.

And OPT OUT OF BINDING ARBITRATION right now.

Last edited: