new guy here in pdx

joedirt1

hi there everyone,..new guy here, just started driving yesterday in the Gresham area to get my feet wet,. Definitely fun meeting new people and driving around,..i will mostly drive Fridays and Saturdays as I work full time Monday thru Thursdays...any tips you all could share with me on good post up areas?..i plan to hit downtown early fri am around 5am then maybe the airport tnc after that

phillipzx3

hi there everyone,..new guy here, just started driving yesterday in the Gresham area to get my feet wet,. Definitely fun meeting new people and driving around,..i will mostly drive Fridays and Saturdays as I work full time Monday thru Thursdays...any tips you all could share with me on good post up areas?..i plan to hit downtown early fri am around 5am then maybe the airport tnc after that
Ya...work downtown and PDX. You should have no problem competing with 5000 other drivers who think the same as you.

Work the suburban areas. Nobody covers them anymore.

Oh...and watch out for cab drivers (like me) taking your photo. We have a webpage we post photos of Uber/Lyft drivers the insurance companies monitor. Don't get too upset if you get a cancellation notice for using your PERSONAL policy in a commercial capacity. State law says you must carry commercial insurance....no matter what Uber, other Uber drivers, or the 3 city hall council members tell you.

Enjoy, and Uber on. ;-)