Inshur

New format

Loopster

Does anyone know if now that the earnings page has been redesigned I can check my trip history? I used to be able to check each trip to see how it broke down in terms of time and distance and price. Has that gone or am I missing a trick? The last design seemed so clear and easy to check.

Yas in

Does anyone know if now that the earnings page has been redesigned I can check my trip history? I used to be able to check each trip to see how it broke down in terms of time and distance and price. Has that gone or am I missing a trick? The last design seemed so clear and easy to check.

Loopster, swipe left from main page when it says last trip. Goto the blue colour : see earnings activity

Windy

Not sure why they had to change the format without advising anyone. The old format was fine. It’s as though someone at Uber has to change something to prove that they’re worthy of having a job there. If it’s not broken, leave it alone

Loopster

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks Yas In! it no longer works the same on my iPad which is what I use to run the app off. Fine on my iPhone though

Fostel

They've changed it so you can't see when you're being paid more or less for trips, it's a joke.
It's a plan!
Post automatically merged:

Not sure why they had to change the format without advising anyone. The old format was fine. It’s as though someone at Uber has to change something to prove that they’re worthy of having a job there. If it’s not broken, leave it alone
It's all by design. Every change they make, something important goes missing.

Jack Barclay

So they’ve lowered your fares and have now made it more difficult to access fare breakdown, go figure....