New earning record in NYC

Uber1010

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Looks like you need to get out and quit airport queue.
I been in Manhattan I Neve wait one minute in Airports Uber doing this by random to all black car and SUV to push them to take Uber x and send them to whichester for 35 box and end up only for how much I spend for gas

jgiun1

I been in Manhattan I Neve wait one minute in Airports Uber doing this by random to all black car and SUV to push them to take Uber x and send them to whichester for 35 box and end up only for how much I spend for gas
damn dude....that's bad

Uber1010

Sitting on your butt for 44 hours to give 4 trips. Wow, sure Uber is to blame for all you hard deriere work you surely deserve more.
This message are for the drivers who are making big effort to upgrade their vehicle to drive Uber black ..they do not know how Uber black car work. .. then this are the true .... the best car to drive Uber are ordinary clusters not luxury vehicle ... luxury vehicle are very high maintenance commercial insurance more higher and this are the result of earnings. When Uber will have the Court with the City for cap the license plate I will be present to justify in person why city took that decision

Uber1010

Bottom line you wan to sit on your butt and do nothing and be paid for it. This is the essence of most union workers.
Flofy driving more then 4 hours at day it is more hard then any constraction job all of NYc taxi drivers are in stress disorder. I come from different kind of work sitting in vehicle long hours are unhealthy ...if drivers with SUV and luxury black cars take Uber x are ending working for free for Uber because those fare are not paying even for vehicle expenses. ..I did that when I started the the jerky start to drive me around 300miles at day for 150$ then calculate take of the expenses of one vehicle of 58k ...Uber are destroy your vehicle before you finish the loan .. again in NYC driving are not easy as job it is easy to transport your self

Taksomotor

Here comes the outcry of the proletariat. He grew up and discovered that making money by working is hard, so he wants the government to protect him, by taking my taxes and giving it to him. Poor baby deserves it because he was born and how his problems is everyone's responsibility. How communist...

Uber1010

Bottom line you wan to sit on your butt and do nothing and be paid for it. This is the essence of most union workers.
Keep in mind the transportation industry are belong to the local people who live in specific
Here comes the outcry of the proletariat. He grew up and discovered that making money by working is hard, so he wants the government to protect him, by taking my taxes and giving it to him. Poor baby deserves it because he was born and how his problems is everyone's responsibility. How communist...
I got your point you are the slave of the slaves...and you do not understand how business works. ... Working for nothing better doing nothing. I'm enjoying doing what I'm doing and I never got any penny. Benefits ...the one you support now are eating your tax and other resources from your city like UBER doing in Manhattan. Thusands of cars destroy the bridge keeping the meters parking busy with out pay. Those are city revenue and no one makes money only UBER...IMN MY OPINION I WILL SUSPEND THEIR LICENCE. TO OPERATE THIS TAXI BUSINESS

Taksomotor

I see that you understand how business works by your earnings in 44 hours. Exemplary understanding on business.

Uber1010

I see that you understand how business works by your earnings in 44 hours. Exemplary understanding on business.
This happened temporarily I'm not eating you tax I have 2house and 4 cars and 23 acre hunting land in Connecticut and New York City my message it was to let the drivers the true earnings of black car for not spending money in luxury vehicle .. not to many afford to seat 40 hours like me for 100$ those money I use them for cleaning every day ...then rest of it like commercial insurance has and TLC pakage I put from my pocket...if I really need extra I could take Uber x or all base but I'm not offer limo service for penny with low fare ...are once in while I got good job in my domain in 3 month last year I made 100k ...then I m not eating your tax I just teach others to do the right thing....I'm commuting 45 miles and I'm not taking any one with low fare as x only because are not deserve my service ...then I'm going empty ...I'm against corporation who explore people ...this Uber are steeling drivers property by forcing them to take low fare ..