New Drivers at YYZ

OutOfTheBox

I often get airport runs as I drive in the morning. I am just amazed how the new drivers are shuffling lanes when entering the T1 and T3 access roads. They have no clue which lane they should be in. Even when they are supposed to pick up riders from the ground level, they usually enter the parking lane on the left and then suddenly cut the solid white to get back to the car rental lane.

I just hate the fact that usually there are no cops around to hand over the tickets to these morons. I so wish that Uber also had a mandatory driving certification course to get these pilots on ground. What the hell man! These guys put so many drivers in danger.

Makeveli

I often get airport runs as I drive in the morning. I am just amazed how the new drivers are shuffling lanes when entering the T1 and T3 access roads. They have no clue which lane they should be in. Even when they are supposed to pick up riders from the ground level, they usually enter the parking lane on the left and then suddenly cut the solid white to get back to the car rental lane.

I just hate the fact that usually there are no cops around to hand over the tickets to these morons. I so wish that Uber also had a mandatory driving certification course to get these pilots on ground. What the hell man! These guys put so many drivers in danger.
Welcome to Buber driving. All you need is a liense and a veichle.
You lack a chromsome? You're hired
You're a moron? You're hired
You got temper issues? You're the perfect candidate

Everyone's hired...

RideshareDog

I'm at the airport parking lot and there is absolutely no where to park. This is sad. I'm not staying. Just needed to pee. Losers are all these drivers

Aj-uber

I heard there was an accident at shiiter last week. Parking dispute and the guy fled the scene. I saw an exit only sign at shitter today. Dont recall that there before

RideshareDog

I heard there was an accident at shiiter last week. Parking dispute and the guy fled the scene. I saw an exit only sign at shitter today. Dont recall that there before
There was almost an accident with my car. Dush bag reverses out and doesn't bother to honk at me to move my car and he touches my rear bumper but lucky he doesn't scratch it or deny it. Moron @@@@ing moron.

Aj-uber

I do goto shitter depending on time. I will stay if I have a drop off around 7.30 amto 9 am. Everyone and their montherin law of their motherin law is driving at rush hour. Barely get 1 or two pings and cursing myself at traffic. And if they are going around 1 york street...I AM DEAD

WillC

What is the typical wait time there nowadays? I have stopped by few times after rematch started but can’t see myself leaving with a ping within a hour, so I left in matter of minutes.

Tj77

Wh

When you were new did you know everything my friend

phreeradical

There was almost an accident with my car. Dush bag reverses out and doesn't bother to honk at me to move my car and he touches my rear bumper but lucky he doesn't scratch it or deny it. Moron @@@@ing moron.
Did you almost piss yourself? If a “dou che” did that to me I would put a “dent” in his head. :laugh:

OutOfTheBox

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
When you were new did you know everything my friend
No I did not. And That is the reason I circled the airport on 5 different occasions in a span of 3-4 days to know the area and even look at the app on how it guides me through different routes and zones. I also knew that the GPS is dead and shows you only a way towards the silverdart lane or Jetliner road when you move towards the highway from the ground levels. It's the little things one needs to be aware of my friend. Common sense but surely uncommon these days.

Myxx

I don't get why some of these drivers would sit around for maybe a $30.00 fare? Every rematch I got at the airport was $25 to $30 dollars with the latest one being $18.00 So that must be the average ride from YYZ. Worse are the ones that wait curbside for a rematch until they are asked to move.. If you don't get a rematch once you end your ride to YYZ, then you're not gonna get one waiting curbside

evad77

I love the ants who drop someone at 4am and are all lined up along the platform waiting for rematch, if you don’t get one within 90 seconds you’re not getting one , you only subject yourself to a $150 tag if they come by and snap your plate

NORMY

I don't get why some of these drivers would sit around for maybe a $30.00 fare? Every rematch I got at the airport was $25 to $30 dollars with the latest one being $18.00 So that must be the average ride from YYZ. Worse are the ones that wait curbside for a rematch until they are asked to move.. If you don't get a rematch once you end your ride to YYZ, then you're not gonna get one waiting curbside
Cause a $25 dollar fare is better than no fare at all

WillC

Sitting there cost your time but no monetary cost. Driving back to downtown does cost you money. After my last post in this thread, I had a chat with a PT driver in downtown Toronto and according to him, it takes only 1 1/2 hour to get a ping at Pearson. It does make sense if only 1 1/2 hour, after all, it takes half hour to get back to downtown plus gas, wear and tear on your car, and not necessary getting ping without additional wait time.

uber_from_the north

Sitting there cost your time but no monetary cost. Driving back to downtown does cost you money. After my last post in this thread, I had a chat with a PT driver in downtown Toronto and according to him, it takes only 1 1/2 hour to get a ping at Pearson. It does make sense if only 1 1/2 hour, after all, it takes half hour to get back to downtown plus gas, wear and tear on your car, and not necessary getting ping without additional wait time.
1 1/2 hr for a ping ??? Then how long is the trip? $20 deeyymm!!!

That’s why I never waited on the shitter not even once. Waste of time.