New Driver Sign-on Bonus???

Kittyy1966

You're not going to get 30 trips in Houston so don't worry.

Wow...Great attitude! Actually I live in the Heights area & just started driving last p.m. 2.5 hrs last night (8-10:30) & 6 hrs today (Not constant) & I've completed 27 trips & made over $200.

I'm a firm believer that everything in life is what you make of it.

darkshy77

$50 for anyone that you sign up.... drive as much as possible the first 3 months Uber will cut the amount of trips you get soon.

noober1127

I started a month ago and there was a referral bonus only. All I got was a guaranteed minimum, but I beat it anyway. Person who referred me got $50.

tohunt4me

Wow...Great attitude! Actually I live in the Heights area & just started driving last p.m. 2.5 hrs last night (8-10:30) & 6 hrs today (Not constant) & I've completed 27 trips & made over $200.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-08-03-21-50-19.png
    Screenshot_2017-08-03-21-50-19.png
    85.7 KB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot_2017-07-28-03-38-15.png
    Screenshot_2017-07-28-03-38-15.png
    125.2 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot_2017-08-28-05-07-54.png
    Screenshot_2017-08-28-05-07-54.png
    59.6 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot_2017-07-20-00-30-08.png
    Screenshot_2017-07-20-00-30-08.png
    85.9 KB · Views: 39

MadePenniesToday

That's me counting my pennies! That was one of my better days. I think Uber screwed up my counting. Pennies don't even stack evenly.

UberMeTlee

I did 100 trips for Lyft and awaiting my $500 bucks

My girl signed up she get $250 and I get $250 she made all 50 of her trips in a month

I had a pretty busy day today on Uber I normally just do Lyft but Uber wouldn't leave me alone today

Cou-ber

Screenshot please or it didn't happen.

Cou-ber

Wow so you found a way to avg $22 a hr..... Sign me up wait wait wait you fill fall to 10-13hr real soon.
Huh??

Still waiting for that screenshot Kittyy1966 . I can see anyone of these gentlemen pulling 3+ pings an hour if your unsupported 27 first ever rides in 8.5 hours is true. $200? That's your pay? Naaahhh. No way. Maybe before Uber's cut and fees but something is amuck. To net $7.50/ride (200/27=7.4&:!,$;!:wink: to earn $200 you'd drive more or less 9ish miles...no. See?? And even with Harvey and all the destroyed cars, 3 pax an hour averaging 9+/- miles (conservative) puts 243 miles (lets be real...) . I'd hazard 300+ But whatever...243 miles costs you $135ish in car depreciation, costs and stuff using the IRS $0.54/mile thing and you're at $108 for your alleged 8.5 hrs. Ballah. $108 that come tax time might be around-ish $88. Hey! That's better than minimum wage.

Still smiling? And you did all this gold mining during the standard lull of 8-10:30pm, when the drunks dine, and then 6 scattered hours in your Sunday before 9:28pm.

I hate flipping liars.

What is that? Why here? What is the gain? We are all working the same shit and no chump is better than the next or any more respected if he makes more than the next because mathematically speaking it's impossible to get much more anyway. Tips aside.

Kittyy1966 what's your kick with inserting your spurious sunshine and fairytale The First 27 bs? So fekkin stupid.

Last edited:

Kittyy1966

No need to be rude or wonder why I haven't posted a screenshot of my earnings from the weekend...I have responsibilities of a full-time career & I don't live online...

Here's the screen shot. Add the $53 In cash riders handed me on Sunday...

Y'all have a great weekend...

Huh??

Still waiting for that screenshot Kittyy1966 . I can see anyone of these gentlemen pulling 3+ pings an hour if your unsupported 27 first ever rides in 8.5 hours is true. $200? That's your pay? Naaahhh. No way. Maybe before Uber's cut and fees but something is amuck. To net $7.50/ride (200/27=7.4&:!,$;!:wink: to earn $200 you'd drive more or less 9ish miles...no. See?? And even with Harvey and all the destroyed cars, 3 pax an hour averaging 9+/- miles (conservative) puts 243 miles (lets be real...) . I'd hazard 300+ But whatever...243 miles costs you $135ish in car depreciation, costs and stuff using the IRS $0.54/mile thing and you're at $108 for your alleged 8.5 hrs. Ballah. $108 that come tax time might be around-ish $88. Hey! That's better than minimum wage.

Still smiling? And you did all this gold mining during the standard lull of 8-10:30pm, when the drunks dine, and then 6 scattered hours in your Sunday before 9:28pm.

I hate flipping liars.

What is that? Why here? What is the gain? We are all working the same shit and no chump is better than the next or any more respected if he makes more than the next because mathematically speaking it's impossible to get much more anyway. Tips aside.

Kittyy1966 what's your kick with inserting your spurious sunshine and fairytale The First 27 bs? So fekkin stupid.
Wow.....Cou-ber....I think women should empower one another...You?

My riders Saturday night were all great folks....Either taking them home from work in the Heights area or dropping folks off at the bars, etc. Sunday ROCKED & my riders were great.

Oh, by the way...I live 2 blocks from my work so what driving I am doing for Uber isn't much more than what a "normal" commute in Houston for work would be. I don;t drive my car to my career & used to have to start it up once a week & run it on the freeways to just make sure it wasn't sitting too idle for too long. Now? No need for that!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170915-154858.png
    Screenshot_20170915-154858.png
    31.2 KB · Views: 94

UberMeTlee

No need to be rude or wonder why I haven't posted a screenshot of my earnings from the weekend...I have responsibilities of a full-time career & I don't live online...

Here's the screen shot. Add the $53 In cash riders handed me on Sunday...

Y'all have a great weekend...

Wow.....Cou-ber....I think women should empower one another...You?

My riders Saturday night were all great folks....Either taking them home from work in the Heights area or dropping folks off at the bars, etc. Sunday ROCKED & my riders were great.

Oh, by the way...I live 2 blocks from my work so what driving I am doing for Uber isn't much more than what a "normal" commute in Houston for work would be. I don;t drive my car to my career & used to have to start it up once a week & run it on the freeways to just make sure it wasn't sitting too idle for too long. Now? No need for that!
You go girl! One can easily rack up $500 working Friday thru Sunday alone and that's part time. Seriously tho why would folks lie about earnings lmao

Lelekm

I did 100 trips for Lyft and awaiting my $500 bucks

My girl signed up she get $250 and I get $250 she made all 50 of her trips in a month

I had a pretty busy day today on Uber I normally just do Lyft but Uber wouldn't leave me alone today
How many of you are using this profile?

Huh??

I hate flipping liars.

You're tokin' again and it's wonderfully funny.

You go girl! One can easily rack up $500 working Friday thru Sunday alone and that's part time. Seriously tho why would folks lie about earnings lmao
No, one cannot easily take in $500 on a weekend.

One can drive, drive, drive your car into the ground and get cash as a loan against the value of your vehicle. That is all. That $500 bucks now is all you'll get, and when you go try to sell your car or trade it in and they laugh at you, you'll still be paying the man with nothing to show for it. Less than nothing, actually. Every UberX dollar you think you're making costs you more.