New Driver in Sydney

ROBBOP23

Hi I just completed my first week driving and it was pretty good. Just wondering what day of the week the Uber deposits the pay?

no one

they process what u worked previous week on monday. you get the money on tuesday late afternoon
and if there is public holiday would on wednesday

joffie

Everyone's first week is always "pretty good".
Come back in 6 months. Will it be "pretty good" then?
As a new driver, on 25% commission may I add UBER will keep you hooked by giving you plenty of jobs.
It will all die down.
Uber on :smiles:

Go go mobile123

Yep. First 3 to 6 months Uber is amazing. Then you start chexking if you app is logged on or off every 10mins. Then yiu check the pax app and see 40 other drivers around you. Good luck mate.

Drk280

Set money aside for GST and tax.. It's not cash on the hand as almost everyone thinks that it is. Drivers getting letters from the ATO about having to declare your earnings have been popping up on these forums.

Uber King

Hi I just completed my first week driving and it was pretty good. Just wondering what day of the week the Uber deposits the pay?
welcome to the uber forum mate, hope you enjoyed your first week of uber driving. if you need to ask or know about anything to do with uber or uber driving let us know by posting a thread in the Sydney section.

eXperiment

Everyone's first week is always "pretty good".
Come back in 6 months. Will it be "pretty good" then?
As a new driver, on 25% commission may I add UBER will keep you hooked by giving you plenty of jobs.
It will all die down.
Uber on :smiles:
straight out of the taxi playbook

Uber_Eastie

To those not enjoying the Uber Driving experience....why keep doing it? Don't hate on it, just move onto to something you enjoy doing.

I agree that Uber need to show better responsibility to informing their new Drivers as to their tax, licensing & insurance obligations.

But on the whole, their is no other 2nd job for me that is as flexible as what Uber provides. I can do it if & when I choose. I've been driving for 9 months now & had my best week ever last week based on hourly return. So those that think there is some conspiracy theory against drivers who have been on the platform longer, you need to rethink your work choices here.

A bit of a rant, but the sky is not falling in people and you are the person to decide if this experience is a positive or negative one for you.