New driver in Monterey, Ca

SEAL Team 5

Hello everyone,

Does anyone else here drive in the Monterey area? Uber on!
No, I drive in Scottsdale AZ. But 3 of my very good clients are from Monterrey. They are awesome people, besides being extremely wealthy. They always stay at The Rocks in North Scottsdale. It's a 50 room hotel with the smallest room being over 2300 sq ft. It makes The Four Seasons look like Motel 6. If the people in Monterrey are anything like my 3 clients then you should do very well. Damn, you get to drive around Spyglass, Pebble Beach and Monterrey. I'm very jealous. Besides very good clients, some gorgeous scenery. Good luck.

Another Uber Driver

If I could find a job there, I would move to Monterey without thinking twice. I would move anywhere on Monterey Bay. When I lived out there, I used to ride the Del Monte from San Jose to Monterey frequently (***Cue up Sir Douglas Quintet***). Great times, there.

JMBF831

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If I could find a job there, I would move to Monterey without thinking twice. I would move anywhere on Monterey Bay. When I lived out there, I used to ride the Del Monte from San Jose to Monterey frequently (***Cue up Sir Douglas Quintet***). Great times, there.
Yes sir, it's a beautiful place and I'm fortunate to be here.

SteveB74

Just joined this forum. I live in Salinas, work first job in Monterey, drive Uber and Lyft after work there in Monterey/Seaside/Carmel/Pacific Grove/Marina. Just started driving less than 2 months ago through co-worker who drove Uber/Lyft for several years. Occasionally drive Salinas.

Cableguynoe

Just joined this forum. I live in Salinas, work first job in Monterey, drive Uber and Lyft after work there in Monterey/Seaside/Carmel/Pacific Grove/Marina. Just started driving less than 2 months ago through co-worker who drove Uber/Lyft for several years. Occasionally drive Salinas.
How's it been going for you?
I dont find much action in this area these days

SteveB74

Got a Lyft ride from Pebble Beach to San Francisco Airport for 120$ my end. Completed (barely) a quest bonus for Uber for 30 trips for 115$ for the middle of the week. Got very lucky. Made $525.00 between the two. Let us see what this Friday through Sunday has to offer. Part-time capability only. (basically gave up my "weekend" during the middle of the week to accomplish this)