New Driver Black Car

Inshur

unitxero

UBER Emp #2266971
4.85? Hm, newbies better cherry pick their rides so they don't get pax that 1 star them, having less than 100 RATED trips under your profile makes your rating go up and down like a roller coaster. All you need is 100 trips to unlock black, easily done in a week. But having 100 of those trips RATE you.. is a different story.

Glad we have that 500 rating buffer on Uber.

Hairytee

Last night I got 3 Black requests and would have had 4 but the pax canceled after I waited for 5 minutes! That was the most Black requests I’ve had in one night for a long while! Usually I’m lucky if I get 3 in a week! That’s how dead Black has been!
Post automatically merged:

burgerflipper

4.85? Hm, newbies better cherry pick their rides so they don't get pax that 1 star them, having less than 100 RATED trips under your profile makes your rating go up and down like a roller coaster. All you need is 100 trips to unlock black, easily done in a week. But having 100 of those trips RATE you.. is a different story.

Glad we have that 500 rating buffer on Uber.
Newbies wont get 100 rides in a week, especially in the current environment.

Newbies in the first few weeks get lots of airport and OT trips which take a long time. Perhaps you have forgotten about the newbie algorithm?. Also, newbies waste a lot of time in dead areas. So i think it could take up to 80 hours to get those 100 trips.

On the other hand with express pool you could get 100 trips in 1 hour :rollseyes:

maxroyalty1

UBER BLACK IS DEAD don’t waste your time. You’re late. All the passengers who do black already have drivers on speed dial. You’re late for this concept

Inshur New York