New Driver App

Uber_Joe41

Anybody receive the new driver app yet? I know I received an email last week saying that it would be available in the days to come. I just hope that when it launches in Ventura County it's not full of bugs, making it anymore difficult to drive and make money than it already is!

Uber_Joe41

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Mine actually updated within the last hour so I'll leave some feedback after I have a few hours under my belt with it. I already don't like there's less that we can see regarding our ratings. I would keep track of all of those stats and knew when someone would give a lower rating, regardless of the fact that I treat all riders with respect. I swear the only time I receive a negative rating is when the passenger is having a bad day and decides to take it out on the Uber driver.

JimJitsuEsq

Really? I got it in April, though my "home" city is technically LA so that I get quests, so I guess that might be the reason. It's terrible. I switched back to the old one after just 24 hours and will be using it until the last possible moment I can.