1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

New Drive NJ

Discussion in 'New Jersey' started by Italnstallion99, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Italnstallion99

Italnstallion99

Hello,

I am going to start driving, this weekend, even though my background passed 2 weeks ago, I just was not ready to drive yet.

I have a question tho. I did open the app a few times and went online, I did not accept any pings since I was not ready to drive. Does this affect my rating since I did not accept any pings? I'm sure if it, once I start driving I could get my rating back up.

2. SM2145

SM2145

Doesn't affect rating but your acceptance rate gets affected. Basically don't go online if you are not ready. Your acceptance rate must stay at 80% or more.

TatiCsoul likes this.
  3. Nagodesi

Nagodesi

Driving:
    UberX
    Good Luck, what area are your planning on driving? Stay weary on stayingout of rough neighborhood's such as parts of Newark, Camden, Irvington, Paterson..

TatiCsoul and gmc like this.
  4. Italnstallion99

Italnstallion99

I live in central NJ, so I am going to start in those areas. Keyport, Old Bridge, Matawan, etc. I am going to try and start this coming weekend. Even tho labor day is over, I still think the shore will have some action so I may try that as well.

5. Lepke

Lepke

Driving:
    UberXL
    If you are doing uber x do not take more than 4 passengers. If you are xl you can take up to 6 passengers. Please don't **** things up for the rest of us by providing water or snacks for these @@@@@@bags.

TatiCsoul, gmc and Nagodesi like this.
  6. gmc

gmc

Driving:
    UberX
    I had a couple the other night in Hoboken $5 ride asking me if I had any water bottles for them. I told them no. And they said well the other uber drivers do how come you don't ? I responded a $5 ride doesn't give me enought time to waste going into the trunk to get water bottle lol

Lepke likes this.
  7. Nagodesi

Nagodesi

Driving:
    UberX
    I just tell them, I'm running a Uber X, no frills service, You must have applied for the wrong service, you wanted the Uber Black for teh X price.. sorry

TatiCsoul and Lepke like this.
  8. TatiCsoul

TatiCsoul

Driving:
    UberX
    Lol that's freaking funny!...good job

gmc likes this.
  9. Nagodesi

Nagodesi

Driving:
    UberX
    Also do not , i mean do not run after Surge's they are fake and i often believe they are manipulated by Uber to get more people out there to overcrowd the area...