Inshur

New CRB every 3 or 6 months for PHV and Taxi

Miuipixel

what the hell is this idiot government on that they can't digest? Why the hell did they issue phv licenses to any Tom duck and Harry in the first place that now they are treating each and everyone of us as peados?

newber19

Not against the idea but I am against having to fork out £56 an extra 5 times between licence renewals. Worryingly DBS can be very slow, meaning drivers could go periods without being able to work

moe786x

what the hell is this idiot government on that they can't digest? Why the hell did they issue phv licenses to any Tom duck and Harry in the first place that now they are treating each and everyone of us as peados?

wheres the news for this?

UberLuxbod

Means nothing

All you have to do is sign up for the update service.

TFL have not checked my update once in 3 years.

You are supposed to tell them if you get a caution of conviction anyway so the only people this will bother is wrong uns.
Post automatically merged:

Not against the idea but I am against having to fork out £56 an extra 5 times between licence renewals. Worryingly DBS can be very slow, meaning drivers could go periods without being able to work

Where does it say you have to pay for seperate DBS checks?

TFL can just check your the update service as many times as they like