• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

New court case to come.

renod babek

BEN :rolleyes:
Have you heard the news that there's a new court case pending Uber's predatory pricing?
Looks like the case in SF bought on by Desoto, has resonated with a few big disgruntled players this side of the pond, is it AL?
Any news of when the date is?
Predatory Pricing and Regulation. Predatory pricing in the UK is illegal. It is prohibited under EU Competition Lawto sell goods at a loss with purpose of forcing other firms out of business.

Last edited:

Ben Sanderson

Renod my dear friend. The case was brought about by flywheel a company who is owned by Mr Friedman of Taxi Club Management INC. he has recently been sued by the state attorney for....not paying his drivers properly. EU competition law is also irrelevant ....in America. :wink:

renod babek

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Renod my dear friend. The case was brought about by flywheel a company who is owned by Mr Friedman of Taxi Club Management INC. he has recently been sued by the state attorney for....not paying his drivers properly. EU competition law is also irrelevant ....in America. :wink:
No I'm on about one coming up in London.
Is it the CMA or Addisson Lee?
Probably not in the public domain yet.

Last edited:

mods1964

Uber San Francisco has just increased fares by average 12% and drivers are now on a massive 40℅ commission to Uber, as a result of this case !! EU Commission in Brussels currently reviewing alleged illegal business practices !!

Zack29

babasanfur

20%
40%

How did u do it
Uber San Francisco has just increased fares by average 12% and drivers are now on a massive 40℅ commission to Uber, as a result of this case !! EU Commission in Brussels currently reviewing alleged illegal business practices !!
I thought something wrong with my screen
20170225_011446.png

Lowestformofwit

If uber goes someone else will come in their place.
The industry is already f**ked.
Can't be fixed now
Not so sure that there'll be any new players with the "money to burn" funding & cavalier attitude of Uber.
Speaking of burns, this whole global domination TNC scam must be poised to deliver some nasty third-degree ones to the greedy VC's who continue to embrace the whole concept.
Once bitten, twice (or more) shy, methinks.

Makemoneyfornow

Not so sure that there'll be any new players with the "money to burn" funding & cavalier attitude of Uber.
Speaking of burns, this whole global domination TNC scam must be poised to deliver some nasty third-degree ones to the greedy VC's who continue to embrace the whole concept.
Once bitten, twice (or more) shy, methinks.
Lyft will just pop over without spending all the money on court cases Uber have.

In a way Uber is paving the way for a new company to takeover