• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

New Car for Uber Select. Thoughts?

MBENZ_GUY

I've seen that car around town. "When keepin it real goes wrong." That thing has to be scary in the corners. High center of gravity = I wish I put a roll bar in this thing.

tripAces

That car sucks! I have a pic somewhere of the Oilers car. Yep old school Houston Oilers!!! I see it alot near Broadway and 610 area.

Sgt_PaxHauler

I've seen the new Impalas and definitely consider them to have luxury features.. but keep in mind that select *riders* are often looking for luxury branding. Even if they were accepted as Select, expect to take some ratings damage from your Select pax who are expecting Lexuses, Cadillacs, and BMWs.

MBENZ_GUY

I've seen the new Impalas and definitely consider them to have luxury features.. but keep in mind that select *riders* are often looking for luxury branding. Even if they were accepted as Select, expect to take some ratings damage from your Select pax who are expecting Lexuses, Cadillacs, and BMWs.
I think that's Lexi. Lol