new car blues

dr.007

One of my vehicles is a brand new model (Jaguar FPace) Uber has taken forever to even get it listed and it still hasnt been verified for use. what gives? do we have to drive a 1999 vehicle? Are the local Raleigh Uber team of any helphere?

dr.007

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Why the ^#!$#/& would you subject a beautiful new Jaguar to the abuse Uber will inflict on it? You have nothing better to do with your money? You and thay guy with th $65K Hyundai should get together, seriously?
my other car is an AMG

dr.007

btw used to live in Rimini. Bologna has some great places to visit, especially the mosaics

dr.007

i do it just for fun and because people really appreciate when my cars pull up. They are always respectful of my vehicles, often take their photos with them, and they always tip quite a bit.

Reversoul

Man I bet your friends love you. By the way you treat your pax, I bet you buy your "friends" iPads just to hang out with you.

I'll pretend to be your friend too! And on an unrelated note, I've really been wanting a wave runner....

dr.007

at least you'll never run out of sour grapes. I guess some riders prefer the new car smell to the rancid stench of failure and self-loathing that your ride exudes.

Papa Sarducci

at least you'll never run out of sour grapes. I guess some riders prefer the new car smell to the rancid stench of failure and self-loathing that your ride exudes.
And that is all the average UberX rider deserves, they fit right in, besides, I needa my sour grapes to makea de vino.

dr.007

you drive university students? got to carefully weed out the drunks

siete una macchia sul popolo italiano , e nelle vostre madri pantaloni

Papa Sarducci

The title is like an invitation for abuse.

New Car Blues, on an Uber Drivers forum.

If I could afford a new car the blues would be the last thing I would feel.

A quick search of the forum would tell you that a new car is the worst idea ever in terms of Uber.

Newwber

One of the reasons I stopped driving was watching the miles tick away on my 2007 530i. I bought the car because I needed to replace my older 525i and I thought it would be great for Boober. It had 77,xxx on it when I got it and about 95,xxx when I couldn't stand the thought of letting one more human sit in it.....

Driving a new Jag and a Mercedes (what year?) for Uber is criminally insane...... at the very least, I sure hope you aren't on the X platform...... if so, you need to go see one of your Dr. colleagues.