New breed of drivers

SergioCan

I can't believe it. This new incentive suck! Uber has grown a new breed of drivers that don't know what a real surge is. They are content with 1.2× this is ridiculous. They don't know it yet, tune ups, gas, gas!! Uber is laughing all the way way to the bank.

SergioCan

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Uber's plan, is to keep you busy, keep giving trips, until we reject and realize we only made $ 50 on a full tank of gas. Driver solution is to keep driving hopefully to earn the difference. Shady Uber.

hangtyte

I took a vacay last weekend... So I didn't get my Platinum :'(

Silver status is a joke. Sigh.... 55 more sh** rides left before I qualify for something a teensie bit better

saucy05

I took a vacay last weekend... So I didn't get my Platinum :'(

Silver status is a joke. Sigh.... 55 more sh** rides left before I qualify for something a teensie bit better
Should've aimed for the hourly guarantee. You left yourself in no mans land.

tohunt4me

I can't believe it. This new incentive suck! Uber has grown a new breed of drivers that don't know what a real surge is. They are content with 1.2× this is ridiculous. They don't know it yet, tune ups, gas, gas!! Uber is laughing all the way way to the bank.
They WONT last long.

They CAN'T.

UBER IS UNSUSTAINABLE.

recruit as many as you can before the Uber commercials get them.

Profit from Ubers folly.

When they are gone,Profit More.

Shaitan1

considering how many millions of people live in Southern California and how many more are constantly immigrating here to "make it" in the entertainment industry I wonder if it will be possible for Uber to have a constant cycle of Newbie drivers who don't know any better and work for extremely low rates.

It is entirely possibly there is just so many desperate people who don't understand the Brutal economics of the ride share industry that uber will be able to cycle new drivers for years.

LASAC_BER

considering how many millions of people live in Southern California and how many more are constantly immigrating here to "make it" in the entertainment industry I wonder if it will be possible for Uber to have a constant cycle of Newbie drivers who don't know any better and work for extremely low rates.

It is entirely possibly there is just so many desperate people who don't understand the Brutal economics of the ride share industry that uber will be able to cycle new drivers for years.
I usually tell people i do it for fun mostly, and only make min wage at it. Keep them away.

Shaitan1

Also, you are in essence taking a loan against your car, but if you need cash fast for whatever reason Fuber (even at low rates) is a pretty good way to get some cash fast due to the fact you will not need to immediately pay for your car depreciation or pay taxes.

chris0024

I messed up my ride count and ended up with 44 rides haha

Paying for it dearly this week with shitty silver status :mad::frown:

Jiynks

From my experience meeting new comers is, they tend to be people down on thier luck with bad credit. So the smile ear to ear about getting a car through uber and making what seems like similar money to retail becomes a great idea.

UberIsAllFubared

Its the Xchange leasing drivers, or as I call them, the desperate drivers... they have such a huge nut to crack every week just to pay for their car, they will take any and all rides. Its really sad. You gotta remember, these are people who have horrible credit, and can't get any other work, so $5.50 an hour after expenses, and I'm not counting taxes in for their expenses cause you know damn well they are gonna pay their taxes, is better than they can get somewhere else.

Last edited:

uberxreallysux

Newbies are so gullible man.