New Background Check result!!!! First Advantage

Can786

Hi guys, I completed background check application on 21 June at first advantage website but so far I haven't received my background check result. I even emailed Uber but no response so far. Did anyone of you got your background check result yet? Thanks

KHITAM

Hi guys, I completed background check application on 21 June at first advantage website but so far I haven't received my background check result. I even emailed Uber but no response so far. Did anyone of you got your background check result yet? Thanks
not yet..

ChortlingCrison

uber accepts anyone with an automobile that runs, and they get their 20% or so and $2 booking from each fare, and they'll accept you.

interaction

uber will not send you the result call first advantage support tel no Call +1 800.888.5773 within the U.S. or Canada

Harry70

Nobody has contacted me yet; so what to do ; I emailed uber twice , reply came in that they will get in touch with me, still waiting

Myxx

Nobody has contacted me yet; so what to do ; I emailed uber twice , reply came in that they will get in touch with me, still waiting
Harry No news is good news.. Uber on! I know they checked on me as Equifax reported as soft hit on my credit report in June ... If there was any issues, they would have contacted me

Last edited:

Manhoos

Harry No news is good news.. Uber on! I know they checked on me as Equifax reported as soft hit on my credit report in June ... If there was any issues, they would have contacted me
Soft credit check, without even telling...
Normally employers do that..