New areas are a disaster and only business for Uber

andy400

INSTEAD OF PAYING MORE ALL AROUND THEY ONLY PAY WHAT THEY USED TO PAY...but now IN ONLY ONE SECTION

NOBODY UNDERSTOOD IT first. NOW we do it

ANOTHER TRICK...

New2This

1. I loved Bob Ucker in the Major League movies..and who could forget his Miller Lite commercials

2. The Rewards Zone map is pretty self explanatory. You pick up in it, you get paid more depending on your level. Your blue.dot is in the Red Line, you're in. Also your ping request will show what boost you're getting.

3. When did the Iron Sheik join UPnet?

Jayanderson

I think he is referring to the map being carved into smaller incentives when in the past they paid .2% more for the same territories

andy400

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I AM VERY CLEAR. UBER NOW IS PAYING LESS IN THE INCENTIVE ZONES. STUPID ADVERTISING SAYS "get 1.6x" but only a small section of the map pays THAT. The others pay much much less

UberSolo

I AM VERY CLEAR. UBER NOW IS PAYING LESS IN THE INCENTIVE ZONES. STUPID ADVERTISING SAYS "get 1.6x" but only a small section of the map pays THAT. The others pay much much less
may be time to wake up? smell the coffee? realize the limited future playing alex rieger and get a real job? or not

CantThrowCantCatch

Instead of Uber paying the whole Reward Zone, let's say 2.0x they pay most of the zones 1.8x and 2.0 only in the NW zones. So they save money by not paying the whole Reward Zone 2.0 for every boost trip.

Attachments