• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

New app that every Dasher should have (Android only for now)

Trained_Hindu

But if DD sees you use third party app, can't they deactivate you because you're going behind their back to pull all this information out, and the app also re-directs you back to the DD drivers app, so it's sort of linked together.

Teksaz

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Open the link I provided above. Scroll down until you see "About this App" tap and it gives a brief summary.
I'm not twisting anyone's arm to use this app lol
Either download it or don't. I really enjoy what it provides.
It's being talked about on Reddit, Facebook, and there's several YouTube content provider's that have made videos about it. I chose to check it out and I'm glad I did.

Solid 5

I would try it......

......but......

......I also am leery of being dumped by DD, especially now that the pay structure is markedly better. I do very well with DD (along with the other delivery services I run apps for) and just do NOT want to go back to having paxholes in my car.

Uber's Guber

there's several YouTube content provider's that have made videos about it.
I checked out a couple of the YouTube vids. Your original posting was can be summed up as click-bait, i.e. FAKE NEWS. This 3rd party app does NOT expose any hidden information kept from the driver, proprietary or otherwise.
Not that I give a shit -- I don't do Doordash, and nothing in the 3rd party app entices me to. I wasted about 10 minutes of my time, but thank you for trying.

part-timer

The app page gives vry little in the way of screenshots. they can talk a good game, but what does it really do? I don't know because they don't show you!

Teksaz

I checked out a couple of the YouTube vids. Your original posting was can be summed up as click-bait, i.e. FAKE NEWS. This 3rd party app does NOT expose any hidden information kept from the driver, proprietary or otherwise.
Guber, you're such a Goober lol
So you watched 10 minutes of a YouTube video and claim to have never done Doordash but now you're a DD and Dash Utilities expert after only watching 10 minutes lol
I will just say, the app provides information and data that DD doesn't offer the drivers, plus things like Auto Accept, an actual timer that shows how long a delivery took, in depth dash history and request history, just to name a few. Coming soon, Auto Decline where you'll be able to blacklist merchants that you don't want to pickup from.
Clickbait, Fake News? Hilarious
You act like I'm gonna get a cookie if I get a certain amount of views lol
For the one's that are worried about deactivation, I reached out to two different sources and both said the app does not breach DD's TOS and one of the sources was the developer's of the app.
Doordash can deactivate any of us for anything at anytime. It would just take one customer to call Doordash and say that @Solid 5 put boogers on my pizza and you'd be gone lol

Solid 5

Guber, you're such a Goober lol
So you watched 10 minutes of a YouTube video and claim to have never done Doordash but now you're a DD and Dash Utilities expert after only watching 10 minutes lol
I will just say, the app provides information and data that DD doesn't offer the drivers, plus things like Auto Accept, an actual timer that shows how long a delivery took, in depth dash history and request history, just to name a few. Coming soon, Auto Decline where you'll be able to blacklist merchants that you don't want to pickup from.
Clickbait, Fake News? Hilarious
You act like I'm gonna get a cookie if I get a certain amount of views lol
For the one's that are worried about deactivation, I reached out to two different sources and both said the app does not breach DD's TOS and one of the sources was the developer's of the app.
Doordash can deactivate any of us for anything at anytime. It would just take one customer to call Doordash and say that @Solid 5 put boogers on my pizza and you'd be gone lol
Actually, I can’t try it because I have an iPhone LOL

Teksaz

Anyone who has the app, what are the iap's about?

In-app Products
$9.99 - $99.99 per item
The only thing I've heard is there will be an ad free version once they get through tweaking and adding new functions and features. It'll be a monthly subscription type deal.

The app was just released toward the end of October, so they're still bug fixing and updating. I think it'll be awhile before that's available.