New airport request screen

VictorD

Ahhh... that must be the replacement for the text to leave the que and drive to the terminal while they find you a ride.

Eh, if it works better than the old text and actually, you know, gives you a ride before you drive through the terminal, are never given a ride and then have to violate every safe driving standard to get back into the lot in time before losing your place in the que, I'm all for it.

I guess the biggest risk is accepting this and then getting stuck with a Shared ride and having to burn a cancellation.

John McClane

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I didn't even accepted it. It kept sending it to me until i saw a real pick up from terminal B then i took it
Like u said u don't want to drive to the terminal and discover its a shared ride

TTProssess

Wait so did you drop some off at PHL and get this right away or did you get this while waiting in the Lot?

John McClane

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes i dropped off there but there was not many cars in the lot. So i got one right away

TTProssess

I'm still unsure about what happened...Uber will give me an airport pickup after dropoff 90% of time even if there are dozens of cars in the lot.

I'm hoping this is Lyft doing the same but I guess it's hard to tell

st3rling

Was getting the same the other weekend. Dropped someone off at the airport and went to the waiting lot - about 30 cars in queue so why not... Get the same message as OP and accepted it but did not move from the lot and sure enough, after about 5 minutes, that message updates and says no passenger found, head back to the waiting lot. You're placed in front of the queue (something like that). And this happened 3 or 4 times in row until I finally got a real request.
I guess my point is you can accept but don't move until you get the real request.