Never Seen It Like This

UberServant

In three years of full time driving I have never seen it as slow as it has been the past couple of weeks. drove for 4 hours this morning had 5 requests, 3 of which were very short. Went for an entire without anything at all and I can honestly say I don't think I have ever experienced that before. I don't feel this is down to less demand but the sheer volume of drivers on the road. It seems 70% of every car in the loop has a rideshare sticker. I am also suspicious that behind the scenes Uber is manipulating this over population of cars somehow. Perhaps taking drivers offline even though the driver thinks he is online. Its hard for me to believe you can go an entire hour without a single request in the heart of the city. Obviously my theory is very much conspiracy theory but given Uber's track record I feel it a possibility.

DaCoach

In three years of full time driving I have never seen it as slow as it has been the past couple of weeks. drove for 4 hours this morning had 5 requests, 3 of which were very short. Went for an entire without anything at all and I can honestly say I don't think I have ever experienced that before. I don't feel this is down to less demand but the sheer volume of drivers on the road. It seems 70% of every car in the loop has a rideshare sticker. I am also suspicious that behind the scenes Uber is manipulating this over population of cars somehow. Perhaps taking drivers offline even though the driver thinks he is online. Its hard for me to believe you can go an entire hour without a single request in the heart of the city. Obviously my theory is very much conspiracy theory but given Uber's track record I feel it a possibility.
It's not rocket science! ! There's way too many cars out there that's y u need fingerprinting asap!! Get the excess crap off the road!!

uber78

Yea man same shit here it's been on believably slow. Thanks a lot f uber and lyft for hiring so many damn drivers this is crazy they should have cap on how many frivers hired. It's not fair for the full timers who are out here busting our asses.

Uberana

Yes, this week and last, I gave up on my 55 ride weekday quest. Never had a problem making it before.

The Drive Guy

fingerprinting won't make a dent in the number of drivers .... already doing background checks ..... drug testing is another story .....

toyota777

fingerprinting won't make a dent in the number of drivers .... already doing background checks ..... drug testing is another story .....
Drug testing?? Travis won't let drivers take a drug test. That is his side huddle. He will lose money if drivers don't buy drugs.