Never seen a [email protected] show like ultra Saturday am

Brian-drives

I have done ULTRA 3 years in a row , Art Basel, Tortuga Music Festivsl , and ever other high profile event .
Close to 10,000 rides , never seen a absolute meltdown Like Saturday between 2am-7am.
City of Miami planners should be absolutely ashamed of themselves .
They left 100,000 people with almost no way to get home.
Government employees should be fired !

BuberDriver

Fyre festival 2.0...

MiamiUberGuy5

they said the shuttles didn't pick people up for some reason. Maybe it was a strike? Lol

Then all the concert goers started to walk in the Rickenbacker causeway flooding the street and that apparently didn't allow the buses to go through

The ultra concertgoers walked 2.5 hours on the causeway to get to the rideshare stations. There were so many drivers that both apps uber and lyft crashed

Hilarious

Spyglass67

I have done ULTRA 3 years in a row , Art Basel, Tortuga Music Festivsl , and ever other high profile event .
Close to 10,000 rides , never seen a absolute meltdown Like Saturday between 2am-7am.
City of Miami planners should be absolutely ashamed of themselves .
They left 100,000 people with almost no way to get home.
Government employees should be fired !
Come to think of it maybe just maybe they planned it to work out this way....to phase out the ultra festival

Kodyhead

I've been painting my car yellow with checkerboard stripes today. They didn't say anything about cabbies not being allowed on virginia key, am i right?? straight cash homie!
Take some auctioneer lessons on YouTube and buy yourself a megaphone lol

Working4peanuts

We’re now hearing complaints from some people that bus rides to @Ultra are taking 2 to 3 hours. This group didn’t seem bothered. @wsvn #7News #Ultra
38 minutes ago

Gee. Wonder how long an Uber is taking now?

I drove by the bright line station on nw 1st a few hours ago. Turned off the app and waved to the big pink Lyft sign there. Zero interest in making $11 to drive 90 minutes.

Milito

they said the shuttles didn't pick people up for some reason. Maybe it was a strike? Lol

Then all the concert goers started to walk in the Rickenbacker causeway flooding the street and that apparently didn't allow the buses to go through

The ultra concertgoers walked 2.5 hours on the causeway to get to the rideshare stations. There were so many drivers that both apps uber and lyft crashed

Hilarious
Buses were contracted by ultra, they have nothing to do with the city, county, etc