Never get tips and uber lady yelled at me 3 times

dmoney155

Number 1 no matter how nice I am I ask how are you? Would you like music up down off heat to low or high ect uber rides never tip I'm lucky if I get $1 to out of 20 rides most rides are 1'3 miles and takes 10-30 min so I think they feel like the ride was short mile wise they dint Ave to tip? A guy got in uber today and told me how rich he was the entire 11 min trip yet no tip I with uber would automatically add a tip if they dont to make matters worst I turn on a street crazy pax in back seat yel li s pull over here I dont cause I'm in the middle of a street if a car turns it would hit me she screams it again then a 3rd time yet I only went 10 feet I told her I can't stop in the middle of the road its illegal she got mad n slammed the door wtf I'd wrong with people by mistake I gave her 5 stars ment ti give 1 damit
Post automatically merged:

Ment 1-3 miles takes 10-30 min
I would totally 1* and yell at you as well just by reading that. Hope you'll never be my driver, sheeesh.

TheDevilisaParttimer

...do you use punctuation when you talk to the pax?

Problem Identified.
3159EA23-2AAB-4DD2-99A4-5B6FAEACA2F2.gif

Illini

I'd love to help, but simply put, I cannot read your post.
They invented punctuation for a reason.
Based on the responses it sounds like you're not getting any tips. If that's your concern, drive safely from Point A to Points B. Do nothing else.

MiamiKid

Number 1 no matter how nice I am I ask how are you? Would you like music up down off heat to low or high ect uber rides never tip I'm lucky if I get $1 to out of 20 rides most rides are 1'3 miles and takes 10-30 min so I think they feel like the ride was short mile wise they dint Ave to tip? A guy got in uber today and told me how rich he was the entire 11 min trip yet no tip I with uber would automatically add a tip if they dont to make matters worst I turn on a street crazy pax in back seat yel li s pull over here I dont cause I'm in the middle of a street if a car turns it would hit me she screams it again then a 3rd time yet I only went 10 feet I told her I can't stop in the middle of the road its illegal she got mad n slammed the door wtf I'd wrong with people by mistake I gave her 5 stars ment ti give 1 damit

Can't understand one thing you're saying?

[email protected]

I have NEVER had a passenger yell at me - even in my early days when I drove the bar close crowd. If you know you aren't going to be able to stop where a passenger drop off is, it's best to tell them as soon as you know (which is preferably before you reach the destination because you know your city) and apologize/tell them it's for their safety.

If you're only getting tipped $1 on 20 rides, then it's likely something you're doing or maybe it's your market. I get tipped over 50% of the time and tips are usually over 20% of what I get from Uber for the fare. What does your rating look like? Do you have any feedback?

The queen 👸

I can’t read that .