Never doing a UM game again.

HiDuuken

Much traffic and much B.S... Students are bussed charter... And the one 25% primetime I got cancelled just as I approached him (should have hit arrived sooner).

A U canes

Much traffic and much B.S... Students are bussed charter... And the one 25% primetime I got cancelled just as I approached him (should have hit arrived sooner).

You need to wait for a big game today was like a preseason. Not even 25000 thousand on stand.

joebo1963

there are no events worth waiting for Period!!! you get there and wait and then pax are pissed at the surge....or Uber reps walk around making sure your online.... screw it....I've never done one but I see all the posts......I've taken people to these games/concerts/ but I can imagine the problems....Not Worth It....(NWI) I should copywrite that....

miamiu

In a Suv...the rates were generally a 6 hour ad. At $95 per hour plus %20 and parking ($50 Plus). Generally the bill was around $700. Most of us had a split of half or more of the fare. Plus %100 of the tip.

It was a living back then, nice day at the Limo lot at the stadium. Pay was around $320 plus.. for 8 hours. We would take the next day off, it was a normal life.

These games always made ones week, airport transfers and port work was more difficult, and lower pay. It was about events.

Taxi Fare was around $80 if I remember back to Miami.

The customers all paid, or drove and paid $50 for parking.

Have you seen the ticket prices on Stub hub, or bought a few beers and hotdogs. At the stadium?Hotel rates are in the hundreds anywhere in Miami.

This idea of how smart It is to provide transportation at events for $10 is a insult to tourism and transportation.

Uber has set up a system for themselves at the expense of the driver. The entire industry is gone to a money losing algorithm of a software program.

People ( drivers )and a industry of transportation is now sadly gone.