Never again

deadmile

passenger calls in their food order and THEN asks me to stop and his destination is 6 miles from it fare had surge and was feeling nice sure enough his stinky musty hot and spicy shrimp leaked all over my floor mats and the ferocious smell is lingering like the bag of sea creatures is in my cabin filter how do I get this smell out?? It's best described as a horrid odor

Last edited:

Adieu

passenger calls in their food order and THEN asks me to stop and his destination is 6 miles from it fare had surge and was feeling nice sure his stinky musty hot and spicy shrimp leaked all over my floor mats and the ferocious smell is lingering like the bag of sea creatures is in my cabin filter how do I get this smell out??

Walmart rubber floor mats, 20 bucks
Turtlewax Powerout Interior (or do they have one for carpet?) $5
Makeup remover wipes $0.99
Ozium ~6 bucks to suppress lingering smell (its a bandaid not a solution though)

tohunt4me

passenger calls in their food order and THEN asks me to stop and his destination is 6 miles from it fare had surge and was feeling nice sure enough his stinky musty hot and spicy shrimp leaked all over my floor mats and the ferocious smell is lingering like the bag of sea creatures is in my cabin filter how do I get this smell out?? It's best described as a horrid odor
Ozium

Not to be confused with Osmium . . .

Use Osmium to clean up " Baiter Odor"

Where did you bury the pax?
Use Lye for buried Pax odor.
Then cover with visqueen and at least 3 feet of dirt . . .

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-21-04-57-49.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-21-04-57-49.png
    72.2 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_2017-09-21-05-08-21.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-21-05-08-21.png
    106.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_2017-09-21-05-08-15.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-21-05-08-15.png
    36.6 KB · Views: 15