• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Network providers

S1R

Does anyone has an idea which is the best work provider's in Altanta to do Uber . I heard that sometimes some might not work properly even in some spots around the busisiest areas.

PTCGUY

I have used Verizon since 2001 without zero hiccups. They are pricey though. Started using ATT 6 weeks ago and zero problem so far. I don't do airport except drop off and basically stay inside the perimeter.

S1R

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have used Verizon since 2001 without zero hiccups. They are pricey though. Started using ATT 6 weeks ago and zero problem so far. I don't do airport except drop off and basically stay inside the perimeter.
Thank you !!

Harleyfxdx1

I use ATT Otp on Northside never have a problem all the way north of Cumming and south to Fayetteville with uber.
Lyft app however always has several hiccups ... not the network providers fault .... Lyft just has an inferior app.

krlst

I'm with Boost Mobile. Way more affordable than those two big nasty ones, and no network issues whatsoever.

Britishpilot

Does anyone has an idea which is the best work provider's in Altanta to do Uber . I heard that sometimes some might not work properly even in some spots around the busisiest areas.
I have two phones both with sprint. They work perfectly. Been doing so since november 2015. The big 4 work well and almost the same. Find out who has the phone you want and the best price. It varies and fluctuates. Just glad there are multiple options.