Needy pool rider

Flarpy

I would take an experience like that and turn it into a learning opportunity for your passenger. Teach her how little drivers make, teach her about the rate cuts, teach her about the mendacity and greed of rideshare companies.

Any time a pax complains, it becomes a perfect opportunity to get that person on your side with a little education.

Uber__ninja

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I would take an experience like that and turn it into a learning opportunity for your passenger. Teach her how little drivers make, teach her about the rate cuts, teach her about the mendacity and greed of rideshare companies.

Any time a pax complains, it becomes a perfect opportunity to get that person on your side with a little education.
I agree... It was the first time someone said something like that to me. I used to have mints and water in the door pockets. I read too many uber pool horror stories and didn't buy anymore.

canyon

If your driving for uber and are calling someone else a loser because of that BS rating, then my friend isnt that calling the pot the kettle black? Get a real job, but first you might want to get your GED!