• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Need your opinion

Is BiggerDog an Uber shill?

• Yes

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

MrA

UberPeople.NET is in no way affiliated with Uber (Rasier-CA LLC).
?I tend to doubt that. The way the mods adhere to Mayberry standards. Either way we get to vent, maybe they get some improvement. Still, IP address from mobile can be read, linked to app acct.

Last edited:

DeadwoodCity

The Texas Canine ?

Old joke

Texan: my farm is so big it takes a whole day to drive across it.

Maine farmer: I had a tractor like that once.

Ms Stein Fanboy

There's no probably choice for those who can't make assertions without complete certainty (I almost picked yes, but sometimes I think he's just one of those humans that feel automatic loyalty to whoever they perceive as the most powerful actor in any given context, so he cheers for Uber and denigrates Lyft. Some people are authentically lame like that. It's like with the people that like Cheezits [u know, orange crackers. Just crackers, I'm just meaning crackers:wink:]).

AceManShow

Any one of us could be working at FUBER corporate. Most accounts here are also "alt" (alternate - someone else's or a second, third, etc) accounts.

Greenie

This guy definitely a shill, I figured him out months ago. He's too detailed with info and has knowledge of some of the inner issues of both lyft and uber. Wonder how much they pay him/her to troll UP.

DeadwoodCity

noun
  1. 1.
    an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others.
Action Fits the dictionary definition. It is a matter of opinion if Uber also fits the description, but a good argument could be made in its favour.

Edit: Lyft bashing in favor of Uber is not a shill requirement. Perhaps there is another name for such behaviour.

A discussion on the inherent nature of a post is honest opinion sharing. Imputing motives is different from stating an opinion of the post, rather than the character if the poster. Disagreement is Ok.

Very odd to see a Texas poster on the SF forum.

Last edited: