Need website to postpone court date

Inshur

AverageSchmoe

I have a court date in 2 weeks for disobeying traffic device in August 2018 (turned when it was a no turn sign, didn't notice it so I fked up). I set the 1st court date online. I want to do 1st postponement. But I cannot locate my original ticket. What website do I go to and how can I locate my case so that I can postpone, or will I need to go personally to kangaroo court?

Thanks for any help.

Lenny_yellow_cab

I have a court date in 2 weeks for disobeying traffic device in August 2018 (turned when it was a no turn sign, didn't notice it so I fked up). I set the 1st court date online. I want to do 1st postponement. But I cannot locate my original ticket. What website do I go to and how can I locate my case so that I can postpone, or will I need to go personally to kangaroo court?

Thanks for any help.

TDR

Thanks for any help.

Endless

You could just put your driver license number and social security and all your tickets should show up with option to either postpone or plead guilty and pay (I wonder how many people choose that second option lol)

Wardell Curry

My lawyer is @@@@ing trash. This dude is based out of Queens South in Springfield Garden but can't even win there or get a plea with less or no points. And in the other boroughs, fuggedaboutit. Im looking to switch attorneys but I don't know who to go to. Still have one 4 point speeding ticket left to fight and I already paid the old lawyer but I'll eat that cost to find a new one. Anyone ever use Rosenblum Law Firm? Checked them up online. Reviews looks good.

Lenny_yellow_cab

My lawyer is @@@@ing trash. This dude is based out of Queens South in Springfield Garden but can't even win there or get a plea with less or no points. And in the other boroughs, fuggedaboutit. Im looking to switch attorneys but I don't know who to go to. Still have one 4 point speeding ticket left to fight and I already paid the old lawyer but I'll eat that cost to find a new one. Anyone ever use Rosenblum Law Firm? Checked them up online. Reviews looks good.

Some lawyers are definitely trash, i saw them all the time when i used to go to court every other week. They don’t even try to fight

Even if cop has a perfect testimony at least try to pick at it to try to catch the cop slipping

AverageSchmoe

@FuberNYC Some people do need help wiping their ass. I worked in health care for decades. I helped a lot of disabled people wipe their asses. Sometimes when someone asks for help you just stfu and help. Not show your own stinking ass.

Thanks again Lenny for the new assist.
Post automatically merged:

The cop spelled my name wrong on the ticket. Added a few letters to my last name. All the other info is correct tho sadly.

Inshur New York