Need Uber Confirm Email

Bobby Flay

I need the text of the email uber sent to you to confirm platinum status for this week Aug 8-15th.

Uber shit won't give me platinum status without my "email" even though I did 75 trips.

SCdave

Don't give up. Keep texting them. Email does not qualify you, the number of qualifying trips the week before does, right.

Tell CSR to check your Partner Report from the previous week as "proof". Like....before sending the email, how did they qualify you. End of story.

And do not stop emailing the CSR until they do.

bgftp29

Got pissed off at LYFT this weekend. Pulled up on a ride in front of a house on cul de sac, watched the 5 min timer reach zero. Then a message popped up, Call Nancy? I declined to call Nancy... Later that night was checking my earning and the 5 buck cancellation fee wasn't applied. Emailed LYFT and they tell me, you didn't call the PAX. When did that become a requirement? So I'm not paid for my "wait time". Fracking BS. It's not my job to babysit and hold someone's hand for a ride they requested.

mandreyka

Got pissed off at LYFT this weekend. Pulled up on a ride in front of a house on cul de sac, watched the 5 min timer reach zero. Then a message popped up, Call Nancy? I declined to call Nancy... Later that night was checking my earning and the 5 buck cancellation fee wasn't applied. Emailed LYFT and they tell me, you didn't call the PAX. When did that become a requirement? So I'm not paid for my "wait time". Fracking BS. It's not my job to babysit and hold someone's hand for a ride they requested.
I think that has always been a requirement. Wait the 5 , call and hang up then leave