Need To Book A Ride In Advance???

Al Burnham

I live in the Rancho Santa Margarita area of South Orange County, I need a ride from there to John Wayne Airport on 8-17-2016 at 4:30 in the morning. Not a lot of UBER drivers here at that time and I don't want to miss my flight, is there anyway to book in advance?

RogerJS

I live in the Rancho Santa Margarita area of South Orange County, I need a ride from there to John Wayne Airport on 8-17-2016 at 4:30 in the morning. Not a lot of UBER drivers here at that time and I don't want to miss my flight, is there anyway to book in advance?
That's one of the reasons cabs cost more then uber you can pre book them

Roll the dice Al and wait to see if there is an uber is available or book a cab.. Better yet Splurge order a limo!

stuber

Al,

UBERX is cheap for a lot of reasons ( over-supply, unregulated, inexpensive cars, sketchy insurance, Uber controlling the price, etc) but mainly it's cheap because it's on-demand. The drivers have no opportunity costs or deadheading costs.

Thus, these drivers won't typically make appointments.

You WANT a prearranged car service. However, I'm guessing you don't want to pay for that. So what to do?

Either roll the dice (UBERX) or pay the price (limo/car service.)

Just Another Uber Drive

Yes, you can now order a future ride. But there is no guarantee a car will actually be online at the time you've requested it for. But there probably will be one.

Uber is only capable of half-thought-out ideas.

https://www.uber.com/info/scheduled-rides/

Teksaz

Start requesting about 3:30am. Continue until you generate surge. Some dummy will be there lickity split.

Don't forget to tip. Lol

LGBNEWBIEDRIVER

I will do it. Let me know