• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

need lyft rides

atthehop

You need a ride somewhere. Please use your best english to describe what your asking the drivers on this forum for. As far as I can see you are asking other drivers for their PAX. Why would anyone out there looking for a PAX give it to you??????????

atthehop

Oh your looking for someone to drive you somewhere? Try UBER if no one on LYFT is in your area or call a cab. Members on line in this forum are not usually driving. It is illegal to text and drive. LOL

atthehop

So your looking for some PAX. How do you expect to get a customer on this forum, customers aka Pax, use the app. I guess your new at this. I guess your LYFT mentor was not very good at training. Therefore I will assume you have no idea what the laws you need to comply with to run this business in NJ. Don't worry the police will inform you soon because LYFT and UBER does not care about local laws since they are not operating a business in the state you are.

Tommy Tours

He just busting your chops. Lyft needs to find a way to booster there ride share, there to far behind Uber. Better add Uber to your driving to make some $$$.
To many drivers in Hoboken area.