Need info.

Mantry Dedrick

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thank you for your information. Is there an uber office close to or near Tampa Bay, Florida.

Mantry Dedrick

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Is there a branch office in Tampa Bay or near by because I am in New Port Richey, FL. and Miami is 8 hours away.

Chisox1125

Is there a branch office in Tampa Bay or near by because I am in New Port Richey, FL. and Miami is 8 hours away.
Not to sound like a smart ass but the question has been answered. Any questions or concerns you may have can be simply answered and resolved by sending an email despite what is said on these posts. Small issue their not gonna be in a hurry but you will get a response. Big issue that the individual is dealing with, pretty quick response. If it's a major app issue you may get a response a few hours later or by the next day.

DAG

ALSO, I have received e-mails from UBER regarding items passengers left in my car. The e-mail said "you may drop it by the office". THAT is why I laugh! After a couple more e-mail exchanges, UBER said "... no office in Tampa...".

CheesyMike

Someone please send me the Uber office address in Tampa Bay, Florida.
Don't believe the clowns.
Call uber and request a meeting. Uber is always interested in what their partners have to say. They'll probably schedule something at Berns, I met with Travis at Yum Yum House.
Btw; you should insist that they send a select to pick you up.