• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Need individual for Uber vs. Taxi Documentary

FilmStudentTO

Hi, I am a film student at Ryerson and I'm making a documentary about the whole dilemma with Uber and the Taxi industry here in Toronto. I am looking for someone or the name of someone who is a Taxi driver and a Uber driver or a Taxi driver who quite to become a full time Uber driver. I'm trying to find a character who has experiences in both fields. Any information is very much appreciated. Thank you

UberTaxPro

Past Sponsor
Hi, I am a film student at Ryerson and I'm making a documentary about the whole dilemma with Uber and the Taxi industry here in Toronto. I am looking for someone or the name of someone who is a Taxi driver and a Uber driver or a Taxi driver who quite to become a full time Uber driver. I'm trying to find a character who has experiences in both fields. Any information is very much appreciated. Thank you
I owned a 7 car taxi company until 2013 in CT. Now I'm driving for Uber.

Michael - Cleveland

Contact Another Uber Driver - DC area. Longtime cab driver who has also worked in taxi company mgmnt - and now also drives Uber on the side.

Casuale Haberdasher

Contact Another Uber Driver - DC area. Longtime cab driver who has also worked in taxi company mgmnt - and now also drives Uber on the side.
POST # 6/Michael - Cleveland: I concur
with my Fellow
Notable on this Proposal. Wouldn't the
#1 Notable be a Worthy Choice as well?
chi1cabby DAILY deals with the Dichot-
omy between Legal Hackney & the Gypsy
Cab PANDEMIC known as #[F]Uber!

Bison: Just trillin'.

Last edited:

Michael - Cleveland

POST # 6/Michael - Cleveland: I concur
with my Fellow
Notable on this Proposal. Wouldn't the
#1 Notable be a Worthy Choice as well?
chi1cabby DAILY deals with the Dichot-
omy between Legal Hackney & the Gypsy
Cab PANDEMIC known as #[F]Uber!

Bison: Just trillin'.
While I follow notable #1 as closely as possible here in the forum, I do not know his/her background, so could not set loose a film student in that direction... thank you, Bison, for volunteering chi1cabby !

sharmarke

I might know good candidate, e-mail me at bumbatrain@gmail.com