Need HELP!!!! Singing the petition !!!! Read blow

Berry mian

Guys as you know BIDG is working hard to get all the Uber and Lyft drivers get pandemic relief from UBER and LYFT!!! They need our help singing the petition !!! With that I am gonna suggest them a suggestion which would cover every single driver, (part time / full time )

1) Every driver who has completed 1 to 2500 trip......Should get payed $750 for pandemic relief !!! No strings attached !

2) drivers with trips from 2500 to 5000 trips
Should get payed $1000 for pandemic relief!!!
No strings attached !

3) drivers with trips from 5000 to 7500 trips.
Should get payed $1250 for pandemic relief !!
no strings attached !

4) drivers with trips from 7500 to 10000 trips. should get payed $1500 for pandemic relief !

5) drivers with 10000 to 20000 trips
Should get $1750 for pandemic relief !

maxing it out to $2000 for someone how has completed 20000 plus !!!!!

The only catch is that the driver should have driven 1 trip begging this year !!!!!
Link to the website !!!!

Berry mian

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I just signed it, we need around 400 more drivers or supporters to reach 1000. It takes two seconds to sign the petition.
Thank you !!!!!! Share this to any other driver that you know :smiles: your help would be appreciated !!!!!

Deceptive

Signed but I have a question:

when determining the total amount of rides a driver has completed, are you looking at both Uber and Lyft or just one of the companies to base off of?

I have about 4k rides between the 2. Over 1900 on each

Last edited:

Berry mian

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Signed but I have a question:

when determining the total amount of rides a driver has completed, are you looking at both Uber and Lyft or just one of the companies to base off of?

I have about 4k rides between the 2. Over 1900 on each
Thanks !!!!

this suggestion would be for Uber!!!! and for Lyft BIDG are going to demand paid sick leave for drivers as corona pandemic relief that’s what the petition is for :smiles: