• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Need Advice (Serious)

Inshur

anonymous102

Hey guys, so i have always been lurking this website for sometime now and always appreciated when members gave good advice to others. My father who was employed by a company in Mahwah, NJ was recently let go a couple weeks ago. Since then it has been hard to find a new employer to work for. Either they are looking for contractors or saying that they are not busy now so they will not hire full time. He has a tlc licence and is new in this industry. Is there any tips or advice you can give me? I have been applying for him for so many companies but there is only so much I can do since I am not in this industry. Thanks!

Yellow driver

Hey guys, so i have always been lurking this website for sometime now and always appreciated when members gave good advice to others. My father who was employed by a company in Mahwah, NJ was recently let go a couple weeks ago. Since then it has been hard to find a new employer to work for. Either they are looking for contractors or saying that they are not busy now so they will not hire full time. He has a tlc licence and is new in this industry. Is there any tips or advice you can give me? I have been applying for him for so many companies but there is only so much I can do since I am not in this industry. Thanks!
This time of the year it’s always quiet but if he wants to make money it’s still better then doing nothing. Don’t listen to the people that will discourage saying to do something else... let them go do something else

LiveNLearn

Something serious? Ok um , ...Get some lube by the gallon. Sure it seems like alot at first. But buying lube little by little gets expensive.

1974toyota

ANYTHING’s better than sitting in the house, invariably followed by depression, hopelessness and despair.

Whoa! I better slip it in gear and hit the streets
She's my the Little Deuce coupe ,she has a competition clutch, with a 4 on the floor, & she purr's like a kitten,in all 4 gears, & if that's not enough she's got the big slip daddy............................................................................................