Need a reliable driver for regular rider from Scarborough to Sanford.

Ian Nadeau

It strictly says top 10% meaning (top ten percent). I get medals in my email from uber almost every other week.

HOUTXRon

I get medals in my email from uber almost every other week.

I bet you have these medal emails printed, framed, and hung in your living room.

Man I wish uber would send me those too. I'm not in the top 10% even though I have candy, gum, tylenol, nodoze, water, juice, coffee, fast food, chargers, aux cord, KY, rubbers, lube, and moist towelettes in my car.

Ian Nadeau

No I don't they're buried in my emails. You're telling me you carry K-Y Jelly with you and cold fast food with you all the time among various other things congratulations to you. I know for a fact you're just being a snarky @@@@@@@, but if you're not I can't see why you wouldn't have gotten a million top 10 % awards at this point.

HOUTXRon

Not cold fast-food silly-nilly. I offer to buy some of the nicer pax who give me 5 stars via drive-through.

Yes I do have KY and other goodies in the back seat area of my car for couples who may need it.

The ones who end up using it, usually, give me 5 full stars and generally offer a tip too, which of course I politely decline.

Remember no tips are needed.

wk1102

Not cold fast-food silly-nilly. I offer to buy some of the nicer pax who give me 5 stars via drive-through.

Yes I do have KY and other goodies in the back seat area of my car for couples who may need it.

The ones who end up using it, usually, give me 5 full stars and generally offer a tip too, which of course I politely decline.

Remember no tips are needed.

Do you give lonely homly guy hand jobs?