Nashville Advice

d1a1v7e8

Hi all, I know you’re going to be negative and tell me there’s already too many drivers in your area and I get your frustration. My brother is sick (leukemia) and out of work and doesn’t drive so I’m coming to Nashville for 3 weeks to try to help him find a job and I’m going to be driving Uber/Lyft to try to help make some money to help with his bills. Can you give me some advice for driving there? Do I need to have Lyft/Uber signs up and is there anything else I need to have/know? Thanks for any help you can give.

zuluwarrior013

Hi all, I know you’re going to be negative and tell me there’s already too many drivers in your area and I get your frustration. My brother is sick (leukemia) and out of work and doesn’t drive so I’m coming to Nashville for 3 weeks to try to help him find a job and I’m going to be driving Uber/Lyft to try to help make some money to help with his bills. Can you give me some advice for driving there? Do I need to have Lyft/Uber signs up and is there anything else I need to have/know? Thanks for any help you can give.
just be agressive and trust your instincts !

Ttown Driver

Just wondering about your progress.
My son just accepted a job downtown. Thought he had an apartment taken care of but turned out to be an online scam.
Trying to get an idea of what's going on.

d1a1v7e8

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
just be agressive and trust your instincts !
I'm mainly wondering if I have to have the Uber and Lyft stickers on my car. Where I drive it's not required but I don't want to get a ticket.

Just wondering about your progress.
My son just accepted a job downtown. Thought he had an apartment taken care of but turned out to be an online scam.
Trying to get an idea of what's going on.
My progress? I haven't arrived there yet and nobody has responded and told me anything so I guess I haven't made any progress lol

billm

I see plenty of rideshare vehicles without stickers. As far as I know, you're only supposed to need them at the airport. As Nashville is a destination city, there are plenty of out of town pax who do look for things like stickers. I usually have mine in when actively doing rideshare, and out when I am not.

d1a1v7e8

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I see plenty of rideshare vehicles without stickers. As far as I know, you're only supposed to need them at the airport. As Nashville is a destination city, there are plenty of out of town pax who do look for things like stickers. I usually have mine in when actively doing rideshare, and out when I am not.
Thanks for the info, I greatly appreciate it.

jarno6006

Curious, what you not want to just put the easy to remove and reapply sign on the window. Seems like that would make it say for everyone.