Nap time/Eat time//Hygiene time

WorkHardPlayHard

I see a lot of drivers say they work for 10 to 12 or 16 hour days.

How often do you nap? Where is your nap spot in the city?
How often do you eat/piss/poop?
How often do you stretch out of your car?
Which gas station do you frequently use? Why?
How often do you shower? How often do you brush your teeth?
Are you drinking enough fluids?
The most I work is about 8 hours a day.

Sitting in the car for hours without breaks makes me feel like I am slowly decomposing.

Last edited:

JuberSELECT

No nap. I'm usually loaded on caffeine. If I'm too tired, I call it a day.

How often do you eat/shit/piss? Where is your most comfortable restrooms?
Whenever I free up time. I'm pretty sure I have some sort of bladder disease from holding it for hours. Every time I have to piss or plan to take a meal break, I score an hour long ride.

Whenever I take a break. Usually somewhere scenic.

76 or Shell. No good reason, I just feel safer using name brand fuel for a "luxury" vehicle.

Before and after my shifts lol. I chew a lot of gum and eat mints. Especially if I'm really hungry, my breath smells a bit off.

1.5litres of clear water and 1-2 energy drinks.

mikeslemonade

I'm pretty conscious about keeping myself active. I basically lift and do cardio everyday. I also drive everyday so I'm not doing as you say 16 hour days. I break it down and pick/choose the busy times and also keeping in mind that the busy customer times aren't loaded with regular traffic that would impede.

I admit I use the bottle to piss. Not worth having to pay tickets if you get caught pissing outside or as the above guy said getting a bad bladder when you're older.

nash801

I'm pretty conscious about keeping myself active. I basically lift and do cardio everyday. I also drive everyday so I'm not doing as you say 16 hour days. I break it down and pick/choose the busy times and also keeping in mind that the busy customer times aren't loaded with regular traffic that would impede.

I admit I use the bottle to piss. Not worth having to pay tickets if you get caught pissing outside or as the above guy said getting a bad bladder when you're older.
Ewww is that Mike's lemonade?

Silent_Philosodriver

How often do you eat/piss/poop?
The most I work is about 8 hours a day
- Nap in car near public parks edges with easy traffic and thick foliage, if I do plan for a 10+ hour day, I add a 45 min nap to the schedule.
- eat only twice a day, body functions do interrupt things but I plan to do it when I take a lunch/dinner break (& piss about every 3 hrs) - I don't carry a bottle of mikeslemonade yet. Tempted though to save money and time.
- Shower everyday, same for brushing teeth, I carry mints and a small listerine travel bottle
- Stretch every time a ping takes over 15 min (lately that's a lot)
- Fluids: 70% cheap coffee, 30% water, 1 soda or that awful Vitamin water where every flavor tastes like a different nasty medicine
- Drive usually more than 12 hrs a day when starting in AM. But that means 1 hr off lunch and also dinner
- Newly renewed Chevron stations with an EM store usually have decent bathrooms

I wish my riders were as clean as me all day long....