Naked drunken man drives into tree while having sex with passenger, police say

Who is John Galt?

This is by no means a new story, but a friend in the States alerted me to this and it just highlights the ever present dangers we face as drivers. Please be careful out there this Easter as there will always be some idiot who has planted a tree in the wrong place.

Updated Nov 24, 2017; Posted Nov 24, 2017

Authorities say a man who was drunk, naked and having sex with a woman while driving south of Tacoma missed a curve and struck a tree. (The Oregonian/OregonLive)

By The Associated Press

LA GRANDE, Wash. — Authorities say a man who was drunk, naked and having sex with a woman while driving south of Tacoma missed a curve and struck a tree.

Washington State Patrol spokeswoman Brooke Bova says the crash happened at about 6 p.m. Wednesday on Mountain Highway East near La Grande.

Bova says the woman, who was also naked, was hospitalized with broken bones. Bova says her 3-month-old child in the backseat was uninjured.

The News Tribune reports the driver was arrested and taken to Pierce County Jail on suspicion of felony driving under the influence, vehicular assault and child endangerment, according to Bova.

She says the man has three prior DUI convictions.

Witnesses told responding troopers both the man and woman were naked when they left the vehicle.

-- The Associated Press

Apollo

This is by no means a new story, but a friend in the States alerted me to this and it just highlights the ever present dangers we face as drivers. Please be careful out there this Easter as there will always be some idiot who has planted a tree in the wrong place.

Updated Nov 24, 2017; Posted Nov 24, 2017

View attachment 313415
Authorities say a man who was drunk, naked and having sex with a woman while driving south of Tacoma missed a curve and struck a tree. (The Oregonian/OregonLive)

By The Associated Press

LA GRANDE, Wash. — Authorities say a man who was drunk, naked and having sex with a woman while driving south of Tacoma missed a curve and struck a tree.

Washington State Patrol spokeswoman Brooke Bova says the crash happened at about 6 p.m. Wednesday on Mountain Highway East near La Grande.

Bova says the woman, who was also naked, was hospitalized with broken bones. Bova says her 3-month-old child in the backseat was uninjured.

The News Tribune reports the driver was arrested and taken to Pierce County Jail on suspicion of felony driving under the influence, vehicular assault and child endangerment, according to Bova.

She says the man has three prior DUI convictions.

Witnesses told responding troopers both the man and woman were naked when they left the vehicle.

-- The Associated Press
I wonder if the Richard suffered any injuries. :eek:

Lowestformofwit

Misled!
I thought the thread title heralded the arrival of the long-awaited autobiography of @Who is John Galt?
Or, at the very least, his claim that “ a friend of mine had this problem....”
Post automatically merged:

I wonder if the Richard suffered any injuries. :eek:
Previously published as “Richard heads to hospital”.

Last edited: