• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Mystro no longer available ???

Rockocubs

While it may not keep pushing lyft to the top. It doesnt turn off and on lyft or turn off uber. Even turned itself off a couple of times and i almost missed trip because of it. Time to cancel Mystro and only Drive Uber since Lyft refuses to play nice.

dauction

While it may not keep pushing lyft to the top. It doesnt turn off and on lyft or turn off uber. Even turned itself off a couple of times and i almost missed trip because of it. Time to cancel Mystro and only Drive Uber since Lyft refuses to play nice.
Maxymo seems to be working the best ..yes wont turn on/off Lyft but it loads it ..so just hit the start button then it loads and starts uber

jack1981

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
QRAD also works reasonably well. Will turn off Uber when you accept a Lyft ride, and turn it back on.
When you accept an Uber ride, it will bring up Lyft, you have to hit the Lyft switch once. Same at end of ride.

Rockocubs

Maxymo seems to be working the best ..yes wont turn on/off Lyft but it loads it ..so just hit the start button then it loads and starts uber
Pretty much what Mystro currently does. The common denominator problem seems to be Lyft.
My newst mystro is turning itself off while i am driving so i have to jump in and accept trips even when driving with on uber active

dauction

I just got a message from Rideshare Companion thattLyft is working now on their app ... I'm waiting for some one to pickup a set of tires so I haven't had a chance to test yet.....sure you'll need to update the app first

dauction

so you've got to so you've got to wonder what that's all about. Is it because they won't agree to Google's terms, or does the app not meet Google standards? I worry about security issues when going outside the App Store.
nothing to do with securitgy outside google....EVERYTHING to do with Lyft not playing nice

CarpeNoctem

Mystro has no motivation to be fishy, Lyft does. This has been an ongoing issue. Anyone using the app knows that. I think this is very much a part of Lyft and Ubers playbook, to divert attention away from them and on to another source. Often it is us.
I can understand it if Uber or Lyft wants to be fishy and not want to support the app and they make changes to break it. There is more going on if it has been pulled from the play store. Uber and Lyft have no way to oversee or force that.

dauction

I can understand it if Uber or Lyft wants to be fishy and not want to support the app and they make changes to break it. There is more going on if it has been pulled from the play store. Uber and Lyft have no way to oversee or force that.
No there is nothing more going on(other than uber and lyft no wanting you to switch ..) ..besides Rideshare Companion is in the Play store

dauction

I was able to test Rideshare Companion still has lyft issue.. Going back to Maxymo..I just like their work around better ..brings up lyft with a reminder to turn it off