Mystro App

I tried it for the free period, worked ok, but my phone is ancient and it didn't work well.
No you can't filter out pool, IF ONLY!!!

troycarpenter

I tried the app, but I want more control on it accepting rides. Sure it can filter out pool rides and such, but it accepts the rides too fast. I would like the app to give me more time and the ability to reject the request manually before the app automatically accepts. The time I tried it, it was automatically accepting rides that were 15-20 minutes away before I could inspect and reject.

For now, I deleted the app.

IRose

I tried the app, but I want more control on it accepting rides. Sure it can filter out pool rides and such, but it accepts the rides too fast. I would like the app to give me more time and the ability to reject the request manually before the app automatically accepts. The time I tried it, it was automatically accepting rides that were 15-20 minutes away before I could inspect and reject.

Thanks, that's exactly what I wanted to know.

Mystro filters pool and line ... you have to turn on them to activate requests. Just leave then off = no requests

Is it worth $8.25 a month not to have to deal with pool. Only you can answer that question for yourself. Suggest you take the free trial and decide for yourself

Hey do you have a referral code for me to enter for you suggesting I use the Mystro app? Or do they even offer a referral?

Harleyfxdx1

It appears that they have fixed the issues that you indicate above. With the recent update, you have to tap the screen to accept the request. You can also set your preferences by platform. Just go to the platform that you activated and tap the small arrow on the right. That will give you a drop down where you can set :
1. acceptable time to pick up
2. acceptable pax rating
3. acceptable surge

O

Opus

Used the paid version for 3 months. In the end, I liked having control over what rides were accepted and when rather than have the automation decide. Sometimes a Lyft ride and an Uber ride come in at the same time. I prefer to take the Uber since I get 80% on those rides. Also Mystro gets buggy as hell after you run it for 4 or 5 hours. Wasn't worth the expense for my business.