• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Mystro and Lyft app

MrSG

Mystro app is killing me. Now its not automatically cutting on the Lyft app. Plus it keeps putting the Lyft app on top. Even if i'm on a Uber ride, the Lyft app pops up over the uber app/google map. Any way to fix this? If not i will be deleting Mystro.

MothMan

Lyft changed their app and now the the apps we use to automatically switch do not work. Not the first time Lyft has done this. When Lyft did it in 2017, the fix involved having to use Android 7.0 or higher.

Mystro

Past Sponsor
Mystro app is killing me. Now its not automatically cutting on the Lyft app. Plus it keeps putting the Lyft app on top. Even if i'm on a Uber ride, the Lyft app pops up over the uber app/google map. Any way to fix this? If not i will be deleting Mystro.
Lyft is blocking drivers form accessing Mystro. It’s clear that Lyft does not want rideshare drivers to have access to tools that helps drivers cut down on distracted driving and enhances the driving experience. They want TOTAL control over you as an independent contractor. We are pursuing all possible avenues in addressing this issue. We have also been working around the clock on a solution and hope to have it to you very shortly.

MrSG

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lyft changed their app and now the the apps we use to automatically switch do not work. Not the first time Lyft has done this. When Lyft did it in 2017, the fix involved having to use Android 7.0 or higher.
Ohhhh ok. Any work around? Sucks when you do both.
Post automatically merged:

Lyft is blocking drivers form accessing Mystro. It’s clear that Lyft does not want rideshare drivers to have access to tools that helps drivers cut down on distracted driving and enhances the driving experience. They want TOTAL control over you as an independent contractor. We are pursuing all possible avenues in addressing this issue. We have also been working around the clock on a solution and hope to have it to you very shortly.
Hmmmm ok. Well i'm going to have to cancel my sub until thats fixed. Not going to continue paying $12 for something I can't use.

Last edited: