My Wife wants to Drive with Uber using my vehicle.

Bruticus

Morning all need a little bit of help,

My wife would like to drive with Uber using my vehicle she has always been on my insurance since I owned my vehicle. When she signs up with the app and it comes time to take the picture of the registration how does she go about doing this since the vehicle is under my name?

Thanks in advance for the help!

UberBastid

How many pool rides is going to receive in the kitchen making samaches?
She shouldn't be giving 'pool' rides.
It should be ONE at a time, and actually, only ONE rider - her hubby.

"Stay home honey - just look pretty for me."

RynoHawk

My wife would like to drive with Uber using my vehicle she has always been on my insurance since I owned my vehicle. When she signs up with the app and it comes time to take the picture of the registration how does she go about doing this since the vehicle is under my name?

Just upload registration like normal. As long as she is named on insurance card for that vehicle, all should be good.

OC Lady Uber Driver

If you are really driving out in NYC, doesn't the wife/gf/other driver on your insurance have to go through the same things as a commercial driver in that city?

peteyvavs

You have 2 choices, first you can be macho and say no and sleep in the garage. Second let her drive your car for Uber and go to a strip club when she's driving, either way it will cost you.

UberBastid

Be the man.
Put your foot down.
TELL her what YOU want done, then see to it that she does it.

You are the husband - act like it.
You know what she needs; give it to her. (and take the keys away)

UberBastid

How many times have you been divorced.
Hehe.
Not really relevant .. but, I am on my third wife. This one is a keeper though. We been married for 36 years.
The first two didn't last long. As soon as I realized that they were not trainable, I shook them off. I believe in doing relationships like I play poker -- fold early and fold often.
The reason we've lasted so long is because we have a clear understanding of our roles - and that they are different.

peteyvavs

Hehe.
Not really relevant .. but, I am on my third wife. This one is a keeper though. We been married for 36 years.
The first two didn't last long. As soon as I realized that they were not trainable, I shook them off. I believe in doing relationships like I play poker -- fold early and fold often.
The reason we've lasted so long is because we have a clear understanding of our roles - and that they are different.
Married 3 times, I doubt you trained her, she just has you believing that you trainedher.

UberBastid

Married 3 times, I doubt you trained her, she just has you believing that you trainedher.
EXACTLY right.
My wife and I are both in the real estate industry. She is a licensed agent, I am a broker.
At our anniversary, I ask for, and to date have received a one year lease on 'us'. I get a one year lease, with an option to renew on April 10 of every year. I have to be real good for a few weeks before that date, but so far, she has consented to a renewed lease. One year, renewal was delayed because she was thinking about it, but she ended up renewing. (phew)

But, seriously. We have a clear understanding of our roles and duties. When one of us steps outside our bounds, the other is quick to yank the other one back to reality.
She brought up the question of her driving for Uber - I quickly vetoed and that was it.
Sometimes I come up with a real hair brained idea too, and she says NO, and that's it.