My uber days are OVER! Any of you's interested in my clients?

ArsenalGunner

For those of you that care, I have finally found a sweet gig and my uber days are pretty much over. With the imminent rate changes, I made a move and got lucky with a new gig.
I have just under 1900 overall trips, 1378 of those rated and 1295 of those rides being all 5 stars. My rating as it stands is 4.90. I've used a very clean, expensive car for uber for the past 2 years(March). Do you guys think uber will miss me as a driver or was I just a number in their platform? I have made very few, but yet very loyal clients through uber, what do you think I should do with em' if they call for a ride? I mean, I won't have time to accommodate them as I'll be doing a 9-5. Any of you's interested in my clients?

SEAL Team 5

For those of you that care, I have finally found a sweet gig and my uber days are pretty much over. With the imminent rate changes, I made a move and got lucky with a new gig.
I have just under 1900 overall trips, 1378 of those rated and 1295 of those rides being all 5 stars. My rating as it stands is 4.90. I've used a very clean, expensive car for uber for the past 2 years(March). Do you guys think uber will miss me as a driver or was I just a number in their platform? I have made very few, but yet very loyal clients through uber, what do you think I should do with em' if they call for a ride? I mean, I won't have time to accommodate them as I'll be doing a 9-5. Any of you's interested in my clients?
With 94% of your fares giving you a perfect 5 is incredible. It shows not only that you did a great job, but you put your heart in it too. I believe you and I were having a conversation the other day and I mentioned to you that I come to this forum looking for drivers. We're pretty full with drivers for this year, but I'm always looking. With you having 2 years under your belt now, I'm pretty confident you know what it takes to be a driver. Next year, besides our killer normal events we have the Final Four. The way our company markets to the high profile client is very beneficial, even to a part time driver. You mentioned a very clean expensive car, what is that vehicle? Please check back on this forum every once in a while. Good luck and with Uber's rates, I think you're making the right decision.

ArsenalGunner

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
With 94% of your fares giving you a perfect 5 is incredible. It shows not only that you did a great job, but you put your heart in it too. I believe you and I were having a conversation the other day and I mentioned to you that I come to this forum looking for drivers. We're pretty full with drivers for this year, but I'm always looking. With you having 2 years under your belt now, I'm pretty confident you know what it takes to be a driver. Next year, besides our killer normal events we have the Final Four. The way our company markets to the high profile client is very beneficial, even to a part time driver. You mentioned a very clean expensive car, what is that vehicle? Please check back on this forum every once in a while. Good luck and with Uber's rates, I think you're making the right decision.
I think I got lucky with those 94% perfect rating, over my 2 year tenure :smiles:
Thank you, but no thanks. I'm done with driving, especially for a company. To answer your question about the kind of car I got, 2012 G37 Sports X. Again, thanks for the uber rate cuts but I won't really need. Think I just might've finally landed my dream job!

Stormy_Blu

I'm interested!!! I'm new to this site, but not new to Uber.. I'll try my best to continue in your shoes.. Let me know what I can do to take over..

Congratulations on landing your new DREAM JOB & best of luck to you on your new adventure!!! =)