• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

My uber days are OVER! Any of you's interested in my clients?

ArsenalGunner

For those of you that care, I have finally found a sweet gig and my uber days are pretty much over. With the imminent rate changes, I made a move and got lucky with a new gig.
I have just under 1900 overall trips, 1378 of those rated and 1295 of those rides being all 5 stars. My rating as it stands is 4.90. I've used a very clean, expensive car for uber for the past 2 years(March). Do you guys think uber will miss me as a driver or was I just a number in their platform? I have made very few, but yet very loyal clients through uber, what do you think I should do with em' if they call for a ride? I mean, I won't have time to accommodate them as I'll be doing a 9-5. Any of you's interested in my clients?

SEAL Team 5

For those of you that care, I have finally found a sweet gig and my uber days are pretty much over. With the imminent rate changes, I made a move and got lucky with a new gig.
I have just under 1900 overall trips, 1378 of those rated and 1295 of those rides being all 5 stars. My rating as it stands is 4.90. I've used a very clean, expensive car for uber for the past 2 years(March). Do you guys think uber will miss me as a driver or was I just a number in their platform? I have made very few, but yet very loyal clients through uber, what do you think I should do with em' if they call for a ride? I mean, I won't have time to accommodate them as I'll be doing a 9-5. Any of you's interested in my clients?
With 94% of your fares giving you a perfect 5 is incredible. It shows not only that you did a great job, but you put your heart in it too. I believe you and I were having a conversation the other day and I mentioned to you that I come to this forum looking for drivers. We're pretty full with drivers for this year, but I'm always looking. With you having 2 years under your belt now, I'm pretty confident you know what it takes to be a driver. Next year, besides our killer normal events we have the Final Four. The way our company markets to the high profile client is very beneficial, even to a part time driver. You mentioned a very clean expensive car, what is that vehicle? Please check back on this forum every once in a while. Good luck and with Uber's rates, I think you're making the right decision.

ArsenalGunner

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
With 94% of your fares giving you a perfect 5 is incredible. It shows not only that you did a great job, but you put your heart in it too. I believe you and I were having a conversation the other day and I mentioned to you that I come to this forum looking for drivers. We're pretty full with drivers for this year, but I'm always looking. With you having 2 years under your belt now, I'm pretty confident you know what it takes to be a driver. Next year, besides our killer normal events we have the Final Four. The way our company markets to the high profile client is very beneficial, even to a part time driver. You mentioned a very clean expensive car, what is that vehicle? Please check back on this forum every once in a while. Good luck and with Uber's rates, I think you're making the right decision.
I think I got lucky with those 94% perfect rating, over my 2 year tenure :smiles:
Thank you, but no thanks. I'm done with driving, especially for a company. To answer your question about the kind of car I got, 2012 G37 Sports X. Again, thanks for the uber rate cuts but I won't really need. Think I just might've finally landed my dream job!

Stormy_Blu

I'm interested!!! I'm new to this site, but not new to Uber.. I'll try my best to continue in your shoes.. Let me know what I can do to take over..

Congratulations on landing your new DREAM JOB & best of luck to you on your new adventure!!! =)