My story

Inshur

Alone44

So today I started around 8 pm I was driving I didn't get any requests then someone order uberpool usually I don't accept those but I did. Any way 2 girl show up they got in my car i start driving for couple of blocks and I smell alcohol so I asked them if they have any drinks. Turn out they have wine in small bottle of water. I said I'm sorry but you can't drink that. She told fine stop I will cancel the ride. So I stopped when she was getting out she called me jerk I was really mad I told her to get out. Then I turn my Lyft app and I got a Lyft line i pick up the guy and Lyft add another pax. Guess who? The same girl now trying Lyft I start driving to pick them up but this time I have wetness and my camera is ready but a soon I got close they cancelled I drove by she looked at me. In my way Lyft add another passenger now I'm driving for the third time around them. Another car was there I got next to drivers I told him be careful they have alcohol. He was T73 I checked my mirror and she is drinking in the car. This is why no one has respect for us. I wanted to send email to uber guess what that fare is not even in my trip history I didn't get paid or nothing. I had rough night because of those @@@@@es but the worst is uber helps a lot they knew if I don't like the alcohol they will cancel and next slave will pick them up. I put this story so you guys be ready put cams and don't let uber take your money like they did to me.

Lenny_yellow_cab

So today I started around 8 pm I was driving I didn't get any requests then someone order uberpool usually I don't accept those but I did. Any way 2 girl show up they got in my car i start driving for couple of blocks and I smell alcohol so I asked them if they have any drinks. Turn out they have wine in small bottle of water. I said I'm sorry but you can't drink that. She told fine stop I will cancel the ride. So I stopped when she was getting out she called me jerk I was really mad I told her to get out. Then I turn my Lyft app and I got a Lyft line i pick up the guy and Lyft add another pax. Guess who? The same girl now trying Lyft I start driving to pick them up but this time I have wetness and my camera is ready but a soon I got close they cancelled I drove by she looked at me. In my way Lyft add another passenger now I'm driving for the third time around them. Another car was there I got next to drivers I told him be careful they have alcohol. He was T73 I checked my mirror and she is drinking in the car. This is why no one has respect for us. I wanted to send email to uber guess what that fare is not even in my trip history I didn't get paid or nothing. I had rough night because of those *****es but the worst is uber helps a lot they knew if I don't like the alcohol they will cancel and next slave will pick them up. I put this story so you guys be ready put cams and don't let uber take your money like they did to me.

How many times we gonna tell y'all that u will be much happier if u stop accepting pool/line rides :rolleyes::confused:

Lenny_yellow_cab

Well live and learn

Didn't seem like u learned cuz u picked up a line after the pool.

I know it may be slow but if u have all 3 apps on something has to come ur way.

I was next to a dude in a highlander with obvious pool riders and driver was arguing with the pax.

You will live longer if u just ignore those rides.

FuberNYC

Saw a T74 Highlander parked in front of 72nd precint (NY Ave / Empire Blvd), girl was really pissed and would not stfu in front of 4 officers...
Looked like another episode of Fuber poop ride gone wild lol

Uberboyz

So today I started around 8 pm I was driving I didn't get any requests then someone order uberpool usually I don't accept those but I did. Any way 2 girl show up they got in my car i start driving for couple of blocks and I smell alcohol so I asked them if they have any drinks. Turn out they have wine in small bottle of water. I said I'm sorry but you can't drink that. She told fine stop I will cancel the ride. So I stopped when she was getting out she called me jerk I was really mad I told her to get out. Then I turn my Lyft app and I got a Lyft line i pick up the guy and Lyft add another pax. Guess who? The same girl now trying Lyft I start driving to pick them up but this time I have wetness and my camera is ready but a soon I got close they cancelled I drove by she looked at me. In my way Lyft add another passenger now I'm driving for the third time around them. Another car was there I got next to drivers I told him be careful they have alcohol. He was T73 I checked my mirror and she is drinking in the car. This is why no one has respect for us. I wanted to send email to uber guess what that fare is not even in my trip history I didn't get paid or nothing. I had rough night because of those *****es but the worst is uber helps a lot they knew if I don't like the alcohol they will cancel and next slave will pick them up. I put this story so you guys be ready put cams and don't let uber take your money like they did to me.
Your story ruins from the beginning i.e from word Pool.
What do you expect from them?
Thats why there is no respect towards you.
Stop accepting pool, only trash is there, dont fool yourself

Inshur New York