My rating stuck

Token44

It's certainly possible.

The overall rating is based on your last 500 rated trips.

If you get a new 5* rated trip the oldest one drops off, and that new rated trip replaces it.
If the old one was also a 5* then your overall rating stays exactly the same.

In order for your rating to go up, you'd have to have a rated trip that has a higher number of * than the oldest rated trip of your last 500.

Karem

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's certainly possible.

The overall rating is based on your last 500 rated trips.

If you get a new 5* rated trip the oldest one drops off, and that new rated trip replaces it.
If the old one was also a 5* then your overall rating stays exactly the same.
Until recently my rating would go up every 12 to 15 stars providing no rating giving under 5*

Token44

Until recently my rating would go up every 12 to 15 stars providing no rating giving under 5*
In that case, you were probably replacing older lower rated trips with newer higher rated ones.

If your next 500 rated trips are ALL 5*, you'll be back at 5* overall..... Good luck with that. :wink:

Judgeetox

Same deal for me . I'm at 59 straight 5* (2 weeks+ with 5.00 average)

Not a single jump ahead.

Santa

The 5*s won't help your rating go up but one low rating will bring your rating down. Like wth Uber.

clearport

When your rating is at a 4.7 its unlikely a .3 will help your cause. But when you get hit with a -3.7 rating by getting a *1 it huts your rating.

The bigger you are the harder you fall.

Its the last 500 trips that screws everything up. All the *5 that were suppose to be your foundation of protection are taken away and dropped off. So a bad month is a complete reflection of who you are regardless of your track record.

Last edited:

Karem

Its a uber screen shot not a fake
Yes I know so is mine. It was a screw up from uber that lasted for 15 minutes. A lot of drivers got this 5 * rating and then went down to the normal rating. Nice try though

Andy3131

Today I got a 1* rating from a pax because my car was "crying" because she refused to put on her seatbelt. Took me like 20 x 5* to get to my 4.85 and boom, back to 4.84....

WillC

My rating went from 4.79 to 4.84 last week. Now Uber is telling me my average rating for that week is 4.76. My math is not bad but can't figure out how this is possible.

Last edited:

Harry70

1. Uber rating after 500 ride is 2500 star clusters
: 5 replace by 5 your rating remains same ; 1 star cluster replace by 5 u improve 4 stars ; maximum u can have is 2500 stars at one point that's perfect 5 star rating
4.9 = 2450 stars out of 2500 stars
4.8 rating means u have accumulated 2400 stars out of 2500 stars
4.75 = 2375 stars
4.7= 2350 stars

4.6= 2300 stars
4.5 = 2250 stars
4 star rrating = 2000 stars

Last edited:

Manhoos

This driver rating thing is complete B.S.
You can't see your last 500 ratings. No visibility, you don't know where you went wrong. :confused:

Karem

This driver rating thing is complete B.S.
You can't see your last 500 ratings. No visibility, you don't know where you went wrong. :confused:
It's stupid and insan. I wish I wish I don't give a shiat about it but I can't help it.