My quest 70 for $80

Nell

Screenshot_20170926-000048.png

MrX

Me neither!
I was going to drive Friday and text never came.
I was expecting to receive 1 for weekday quest.
Nothing.
Last drove in June.
I was getting quest.
Have u been driving?

Hmm, come to think of it, I didn't get a quest for last weekend either! Haven't driven since the Spring, bu had been getting regular weekday and weekend quests up until last weekend. Weird that you drove in June and aren't getting them now.

Chapindc

Check this fecal matter out lmao, it should b easier to hit quest now, look how happy they are lol
Screenshot_20170926-134120.png
Screenshot_20170926-134041.png
wow, we are going to b happy from now on

artemis

I was too busy to drive for a week and a half, and since i wasn't getting almost any pings, i switched to Lyft completely for that period. Last weekend and this week I've been getting pings like crazy. Plus my quest has been 30 for $90 last weekend and 30 for $60 this week.

Emp9

No quest for me this week...
i have been told i wont get it due to possible fraud warning of duplicate trips or set up rides, i have done neither and had them check all my trips. the app is triggering this on some of us wrongly and we wont get offers ,check that you arent blocked.

Reactions: MrX

lcc421110

U have to start driving or wait a while so they give it to u again, if u don't drive long enough, they will start teasing u to drive
Yes, I non stop for 1 year. I got both weekday and weekend QUEST. But I never do QUEST. I only research long trip and lower my dead miles.

i have been told i wont get it due to possible fraud warning of duplicate trips or set up rides, i have done neither and had them check all my trips. the app is triggering this on some of us wrongly and we wont get offers ,check that you arent blocked.
What is "duplicate trips or set up rides"?

No quest for me this week...
R u a loyalty driver every week or just stop and go?

Emp9

Yes, I non stop for 1 year. I got both weekday and weekend QUEST. But I never do QUEST. I only research long trip and lower my dead miles.

What is "duplicate trips or set up rides"?

R u a loyalty driver every week or just stop and go?
duplicate trips ,is same rider pinging me over and over, like self rides. set up rides is a neighbor pinging you who goes to work everyday. i guess uber doesnt want you to pick up same rider. in any case i did neither.

artemis

$65 for 30 this weekend. Looks like they only gave me that high dollar amount for last weekend to get me back to Uber.